Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 8:04:00 AM EDT
The Arsenal Gun shop in Homestead has been robbed and shot up.  The robbers got away and shot and possibly killed two people.  This is all hear say right now, should hit the news soon.  Anyone in FL hearing anything and can give more info?  Hope to hear more soon and be able to confirm and give more info.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got word. It is confirmed, they are now saying 1 dead, 3 seriously injured to include one of the bad guys.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Just another day in DADE COUNTY. How stupid do you have to be to think a firearm store robbery is gonna go over real well?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Found out that it was the owner, Tracy, that was killed.  I had met him a couple years ago, he could not have been nicer no BS or any stuff you occasionally get with shop owners.  He was a class 3 dealer and had owned the store for over 20 years.  My uncle has spent more money in that store than he is willing to admit to and knew him well.  We definitely lost a good guy today.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
That seriously sucks. I can see the anti's jumping all over this, is there any mention of what was stolen?
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#5]
here is a personal story relating to the shooting in the gun store in Florida.  I found it at [url]http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/general.cgi?read=12418[/url]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks warlord.  I just know that the funeral is tomorrow, Tuesday the 22nd. I have not heard of what was stolen. Really have not heard any more info, don't think they are saying much.  Hey it is just another one of those extremist gun shops out of the way, right?  They have probably been trying to put him out of business anyway, now someone else has done it for them.  [-!-] Ill be keeping an eye out to see if they do anything.  They said that one of the BG's was shot, yet no name that I have seen has been released and no other info.  The whole thing sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top