Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2003 4:12:26 PM EDT
They just showed Homer Simpson's AR-15 in his gun cabinet!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm,

I wonder if he posts here??

Probably a Moderator

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
But I have two AK's!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
"The Simpsons"made in Korea for americans.Not bad.Homer must have passed the NICS check.He can't be all bad he has an AR.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Simpsons Rule!

What does Simpson's Rule have to do with this. They are talking about guns, not approximating the area under a curve.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
The 2 funniest Simpsons I ever saw. The one where Homer is using a gun to do everyting, & the one where they do a schoolhouse rock song about becoming a bill, because Bart wants a machinegun. Oh, & the one when Bart & Lisa go to military school & shoot M-16's. All funny gun stuff, because it works on so many levels.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmmm,

I wonder if he posts here??

Probably a Moderator

Sgtar15

DOH!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Simpsons Rule!

What does Simpson's Rule have to do with this. They are talking about guns, not approximating the area under a curve.

BAD ColonelKlink! BAD!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Homer is portrayed as a beer drinking moron who has a job in a nuclear power plant.  Does that sound like it's written by conservatives?  Homer owning an AR15 has a reason behind it.  Just more crap by the Jerry and Ben crowd.  My wife bought some Jerry and Ben's ice cream.  I pissed her off and threw the crap in the garbage.  This is incremental shit boys.  It's really not funny.  Probably some episode Homer will use the AR15 to shoot up the town.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The 2 funniest Simpsons I ever saw.
#1The one where Homer is using a gun to do everyting, &
#2the one where they do a schoolhouse rock song about becoming a bill, because Bart wants a machinegun. Oh, &
#3the one when Bart & Lisa go to military school & shoot M-16's. All funny gun stuff, because it works on so many levels.

NEVER do math in public.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#12]
[
Three guns in the case - Anyone catch what the other two rifles were?

I'm not sure about the other one, but I am about the one on the right.

It's the same one Al pacino used in 'Heat'.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Yup I saw that.  I wonder if the guns there were a representation of Matt's personal collection.  Would be cool to think that he had an AR-15.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Shall I be the first to say it - This thread is worthless without PICS!

Come on you techno-weenies, get a screen capture...
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Didnt you guys see the one where they ban all guns then some zombie cowboys rise up , and take over the town. Then homer gets sent back in time to stop everyone from destroying their guns. Er or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Homer is portrayed as a beer drinking moron who has a job in a nuclear power plant.  Does that sound like it's written by conservatives?  Homer owning an AR15 has a reason behind it.  Just more crap by the Jerry and Ben crowd.  My wife bought some Jerry and Ben's ice cream.  I pissed her off and threw the crap in the garbage.  This is incremental shit boys.  It's really not funny.  Probably some episode Homer will use the AR15 to shoot up the town.

I'm confuised - what does this have to do with Ben & jerry's ice cream?

By the way - Ben & Jarry's ice cream is no longer owned by the two aging hippies - but was bought by a multinational corporation (UniLever) several years ago.  So I'm not sure why you threw away perfectly good ice cream - perhaps you need to apologize to your wife
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#17]
looked like a ar15 and a shotgun(870)to me
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm confuised - what does this have to do with Ben & jerry's ice cream?

By the way - Ben & Jarry's ice cream is no longer owned by the two aging hippies - but was bought by a multinational corporation (UniLever) several years ago.  So I'm not sure why you threw away perfectly good ice cream - perhaps you need to apologize to your wife

Did you see the episode where Homer destroyed the "Ben and Jerry" like juice company owned by the hippies?  How could you not like the part where Homer got shot in the head with a daisy and Dr. Hibbert would not remove it because, “I am a Dr. not a gardener”.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#19]
he also had a mauser, shotgun, a revolver and a semi-auto handgun.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Lighten-up Francis.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I didn't even see the two handguns the first time out.

I bet that the AR belongs to Bart, and that Uncle Herb bought it for him.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#23]
"SWEET! And by sweet, I mean totally cool!"

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
My wife bought some Jerry and Ben's ice cream.  I pissed her off and threw the crap in the garbage.

you do realize you had already given them your money? kinda pointless to throw it away after the fact
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#25]
"Sure we may not be as well behaved as our little brother Canada, but he has never had a girlfriend.  I'm just saying...."

"Dear god of england, if you get me out of here I promise to spell color with a u and to use the metric system with ever cubic millileter of blood in my, oh I can't! it's so Stupid!!"

Gotta love the Simpsons
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

...and they have made fun of liberals just the same. The thing about The Simpsons is, while it is made by liberals, no one and nothing is sacred. They satirize everything and everyone. I really think you're reading too much into this. By the way, there were times when they portrayed guns and gun owners in a good way as well.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#27]
That Homer pic is someone's new avatar; guaranteed!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#28]
But, IIRC, the two liberal boneheads Ben and Jerry still retain the right to donate money in the name of that company.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Homer is portrayed as a beer drinking moron who has a job in a nuclear power plant.  Does that sound like it's written by conservatives?  Homer owning an AR15 has a reason behind it.  Just more crap by the Jerry and Ben crowd.  My wife bought some Jerry and Ben's ice cream.  I pissed her off and threw the crap in the garbage.
View Quote

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!  JEEZE!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Homer's gun cabinet is in the kitchen next to the fridge!! What a great idea!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That Homer pic is someone's new avatar; guaranteed!
View Quote

Dibs!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Dang, I haven't been here in about 5 years, and here I am in a Simpsons/gun thread. . . .

AND with absolutely nothing to say. . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top