Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 10:26:35 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with these products, the idea is brilliant in my opinion. McM
Bulldog
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive been thinking about getting there one model to hook onto the back of my gunsafes. I could just see some dumb ass finally thinking he got the safes out of the floor (lag bolted down) and having that freaking thing going off lol.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
just post a sign that says "Soylent products consumed here" its worked for me so far.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, do you want to spray OC in your house?  I can only imagine the clean up and lingering effects

EPOCH
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
If it protects my investments why not, who cares about clean up if it does its job
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I know a guy who did something similar with a sprinkler system and 2 scuba tanks full of 10% in the attic all triggered by motion detectors.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I would worry about carpet, rugs, couches, curtains, etc...  Not a bad idea in a garage maybe, but I would say that there's a pretty good chance you would ruin alot of fabric.  Not to mention that I would think it's going to settle out of the air and leave residue on nearly every surface in the room.  

Who knows, maybe you can just open some windows and it will disappear after a few hours.  But that hasn't been my limited experience with OC in a confined space.  

EPOCH    
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the idea is brilliant in my opinion.

Really?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top