Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 2:39:43 PM EDT
My girlfriend's been wanting me to meet her friends in Austin for quite a while, so we flew down there for a few days. I wouldn't have believed the connections she has if I hadn't seen it for myself. The Radisson comped her a penthouse suite, most of the restaurants we went to wouldn't let us pay, we got VIP tables in clubs, went backstage to meet performers, got invited to a party for the mayor, etc.

The mystery deepens. As soon as I figure this girl out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I sure am enjoying the ride.    
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Generally speaking, the perks of dating a mafia boss' daughter do not outweigh the risks. I'm just saying.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope you got a chance to go to Jeffery's.  In my opinion it is the best restaurant here is Austin.    
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]
did she whisper to the waiter "Clean food only"?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Who's her father and what does he do?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Generally speaking, the perks of dating a mafia boss' daughter do not outweigh the risks. I'm just saying.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Is her last name Bush?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My girlfriend's been wanting me to meet her friends in Austin for quite a while, so we flew down there for a few days. I wouldn't have believed the connections she has if I hadn't seen it for myself. The Radisson comped her a penthouse suite, most of the restaurants we went to wouldn't let us pay, we got VIP tables in clubs, went backstage to meet performers, got invited to a party for the mayor, etc.

The mystery deepens. As soon as I figure this girl out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I sure am enjoying the ride.    

I don't believe I get to say this first.......

"THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!"

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Her name isn't Debbie is it?

Wait, thats Dallas, nevermind.
Just funning ya. I'm sure she is a fine lady

GM
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Careful. Could be a Mrs. Rodent account in the near future.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#12]

You look a little too happy being kept in the dark.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Who's her father and what does he do?

Her dad was a rocket scientist (no kidding) who retired at forty and lives out in the woods in Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I hope you got a chance to go to Jeffery's.  In my opinion it is the best restaurant here is Austin.    

Missed that one. We went to Chuys, Shady Grove, Galaxy, Moonshine, Antones, and a few others I can't remember. We met the mayor of Austin, the mayor of Denver, the secretary of agriculture, some blues group at Antones, and a rocker named Bob Schnieder who was pretty good. And that reminds me - I picked the wrong profession. You should have seen the groupies that guy has. And he gets paid to stand on a stage with a microphone and sing things that would get me fired if I even whispered them at work, like the song "Titty Banging", for example.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top