Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
fuck her right in the pussy
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
fpni
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I look forward to seeing how many arrests he will rack up in the next five years.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Now he can buy some muther fukin crab legs to go with his free muther fukin crab legs
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
If JaMarcus Russell and Vince Young had a son.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]

I dont follow sports at all but I was in a holding pattern this morning and there happened to read a Sports Illustrated article about that kid.

What a douche.  He's lucky his antics (accused of rape, theft, etc.) didn't end his career before it started.  I don't predict a long Hall of Fame career.  He'll self destruct.

-p.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I do not care for that kid.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a bit ironic.  

FREE CRAB NIGHT
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fuck her right in the pussy
View Quote

Without consent with a crab leg.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#10]
He belongs in Tampa. The way the Bucs have been run lately, this is no surprise.

Grew up in Tampa and have been a Bucs fan since the John McKay days.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Well at least they will know where the Crabs in the locker room came from.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm soooo tempted to cancel my season tickets...  Even if he was not of questionable character, he does not look like the kind of quarterback who will bring success to a struggling program.  I'll let the denial phase soak for a while.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:41:52 PM EDT
[#14]
If he can shake the habits he picked up his second year as the Seminole QB he will be fine. If not, he will throw a bunch of pics. The kid has an NFL arm, if he will settle down and not try to make every play a home run, he will be successful. Off the field, I hope he's got his shit together, we will see.
BTW. I called it two months ago in a thread that he was going #1 to the Bucs.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Hide your young women & crab legs...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Florida wins again
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Great NFL QB's all seem to have one ability. To play great when they are behind or the pressure is on.

This Winston twit got lucky and played on a team that won easily. The few times he did face adversity, he either did not perform or performed very badly. If he lasts that long, in 5 or 6 yrs he might be mature and tough enough to be successful in the NFL.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Great NFL QB's all seem to have one ability. To play great when they are behind or the pressure is on.

This Winston twit got lucky and played on a team that won easily. The few times he did face adversity, he either did not perform or performed very badly. If he lasts that long, in 5 or 6 yrs he might be mature and tough enough to be successful in the NFL.

View Quote

LMAO... you are clueless.
Winston was 26-1 as a starter, won the National Championship and the Heisman as a freshman,
In games decided by seven points or less, Winston is 7-0 in his career with a 75.4 second-half QBR.

Third down -- Winston has a 91.6 third-down Total QBR, best of any active player who has started more than one year. He has converted 51 percent of his third-down passing plays during that time (49 percent this season), 15 percentage points higher than the FBS average.

Big plays -- Winston has 120 completions of 20 or more yards in his career, tied with Mariota and Colorado State’s Garrett Grayson for the most in the FBS since the start of the 2014 season.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Winston was 26-1 as a starter, won the National Championship and the Heisman as a freshman,
In games decided by seven points or less, Winston is 7-0 in his career with a 75.4 second-half QBR.

Third down -- Winston has a 91.6 third-down Total QBR, best of any active player who has started more than one year. He has converted 51 percent of his third-down passing plays during that time (49 percent this season), 15 percentage points higher than the FBS average.

Big plays -- Winston has 120 completions of 20 or more yards in his career, tied with Mariota and Colorado State’s Garrett Grayson for the most in the FBS since the start of the 2014 season.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh give me a break and climb off his nut sack.  He is a fist class douche and piece of crap and I can't believe we wasted a 1st pick on him.  I would have rather traded down and picked up a extra 2nd rounder or 1st round next year.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad, I forgot he was the only player on that team.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:46:50 PM EDT
[#21]
He's gonna love the strip clubs in Tampa.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

still a clown, and the NFL should realize that.  Not that it would make a difference to their stellar reputation
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top