Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 8:07:10 PM EDT
Quotes:

"Kerry's position is CRAP!  He wants "Consensus".  You know what that means?  It means he wants to ask the UN!  The UN is a corrupt organization!  The main problem is, I don't trust Kerry.  When he's with hawks, he's hawkish.  When he's with peaceniks, he talks like a Dove.  He's CRAP!"

Tune in quick!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
More quotes from Dennis Miller on the Tonight Show:  
"We need to hit these terrorists hard.  Every place over there is a 'Holy Site'!  Screw that!  The most holy site in the world is an elementary school full of kids on the first day of class, and those animals desecrated one.  I like President Bush, because he gets up in the morning, his feet hit the floor, he scratches his balls, and then he says 'Let's go kill some bleeping terrorists'."
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"We need to hit these terrorists hard.  Every place over there is a 'Holy Site'!  Screw that!  The most holy site in the world is an elementary school full of kids on the first day of class, and those animals desecrated one.  I like President Bush, because he gets up in the morning, his feet hit the floor, he scratches his balls, and then he says 'Let's go kill some bleeping terrorists'."

LOL.

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Over the last year or so I was starting to dislike Miller. Now I guess he redeemed himself a little, I still hate Leno.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
What's wrong with Dennis Miller bashing Kerry?  I don't see anything wrong about it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Dennis Miller is an ASS.  Just like all the other celebrities out there in La La Land.  He doesn't have a clue about the second ammendment or guns in general.  Ignorant.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Dennis Miller supported the AWB and has made some really uniformed comments about it, I get the impression he knows nothing about the issue but the media spin I think if he was educated about the issue he would probably come around.

Having said that he makes it routine business to hammer Kerry every night on his show and is very outspoken in his support for the War and the President.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dennis Miller is an ASS.  Just like all the other celebrities out there in La La Land.  He doesn't have a clue about the second ammendment or guns in general.  Ignorant.

This may be true, but at this point in history, the enemy of my enemy, is my friend!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This may be true, but at this point in history, the enemy of my enemy, is my friend!

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:30:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

MAYBE, instead of cussing him on a public forum you could take 5 minutes to professionally organize your thoughts, put them on paper and send DM a letter educating him in the now defunct AWB.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I think he is great. So what if we is against the AWB, its gone. He loves to bash Kerry, and that is great.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, I like him, too.  His lack of knowledge about the AWB is unfortunate, but I can't exepct to find someone that I agree with about everything.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it just me, or has miller been slowly tilting from left to right?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Dennis Miller supported the AWB and has made some really uniformed comments about it, I get the impression he knows nothing about the issue but the media spin I think if he was educated about the issue he would probably come around.

Having said that he makes it routine business to hammer Kerry every night on his show and is very outspoken in his support for the War and the President.

Goes to my point earlier that the overwhelming majority of Americans, liberal or conservative, don't really give a shit about the gun issue.  That sucks for us because we're really the only ones who care.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Is it just me, or has miller been slowly tilting left to right?

OLD NEWS!  Miller went conservative right after 9/11!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I am gonna stick this quote in SOO many faces

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it just me, or has miller been slowly tilting left to right?

OLD NEWS!  Miller went conservative right after 9/11!

Dayum,
I'm
slow.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#19]
A comment like that takes balls in Hollywood... Kudos to the "Doesn't know shit about the 2nd A." Dennis Miller.  He aint all bad

- BG
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:07:37 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
His show on CNBC is the best on that Network.

Not saying much, CNBC is the home of some real stinkers, why does John McEnroe have a talk show?  And who the hell is Donny Deustch?  Tina Brown, queen of the Manhatten Bush-haters.  I think every rich Bush-hater in NYC will end up with a talk show on CNBC for 6 weeks by the end of 2008.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#21]

I like President Bush, because he gets up in the morning, his feet hit the floor, he scratches his balls, and then he says 'Let's go kill some bleeping terrorists'.

YEAH, baby!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:00:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:09:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Miller started his tilt to the right before 9-11.  I don't really think it was as much a tilt as it was his more realistic view point.  He doesn't suffer fools well and sees past the politically correct nonsense.  He had a dialogue some years ago about capital punishment and came out in favor of it.  He is a realist, but still doesn't associate gun ownership with crime control or the second amendment.  I think that's because of his environment.  Maybe someone should take him shooting.  He is quite intelligent and I'd rather have him on my side than against me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:19:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MAYBE, instead of cussing him on a public forum you could take 5 minutes to professionally organize your thoughts, put them on paper and send DM a letter educating him in the now defunct AWB.

Actually after his last rant about it on his show, I took an hour and wrote an email to him to the effect, that no one is asking you to be a gun person and if don't own one that is your option, but before you look foolish and do what you resent others for, blindly listen to the media, here is some information about so called assault weapons and the what the law does and doesn't do.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:29:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Miller started his tilt to the right before 9-11.  I don't really think it was as much a tilt as it was his more realistic view point.  He doesn't suffer fools well and sees past the politically correct nonsense.  He had a dialogue some years ago about capital punishment and came out in favor of it.  He is a realist, but still doesn't associate gun ownership with crime control or the second amendment.  I think that's because of his environment.  Maybe someone should take him shooting.  He is quite intelligent and I'd rather have him on my side than against me.

I disagree.  I think he is some kind of paid operative of Karl Rove.  This dude was an arch-liberal only a couple of years ago, then suddenly, while the Iraq war bs spin machine was kicking into high gear, he starts making weekly appearances on the Tonight Show spouting the neocon play book.  Bear in mind this was also just after the Daily Show started to really take off and there was some study done that showed that most people watch Letterman/Tonight Show/Daily Show more often than they watch actual news programs.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:51:12 AM EDT
[#26]

I like President Bush, because he gets up in the morning, his feet hit the floor, he scratches his balls, and then he says 'Let's go kill some bleeping terrorists'.

That's classic!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I disagree.  I think he is some kind of paid operative of Karl Rove.  This dude was an arch-liberal only a couple of years ago, then suddenly, while the Iraq war bs spin machine was kicking into high gear, he starts making weekly appearances on the Tonight Show spouting the neocon play book.  

You're terribly mistaken.  He was and still is an ach liberal on most subjects.  Then suddenly some assholes crashed some hijacked airliners into some office buildings.  Ever since then he's become like Pavlov's dog.  You mention the word 'terrorist' and he starts foaming at the mouth.  Miller is providing some nice sound bites in support of the war on terror but other than that he's just as liberal as ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top