Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2016 2:58:28 PM EDT
My wife let me read the below thread this past week. Women join a cohort of peers based on when the baby is due. Its hilarious. I swear you can match up personalities here in GD with some of these women. They do the same shit making fun of either, bitching and saying their gonna close their accounts, they get banned, etc. Its a trip.

In this thread...one of the moms admits claims that she and he husband are in a loving affair with a fem-doll thing. Its fucking hilarious.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a62348731/letting-it-out

Teaser from OP:

I can't keep it in. I need to let out my secrets. They are building up in my brain like smoke in a clogged chimney. I need to vent. Let the toxins out and be free again. Clean with confession. Born anew. A phoenix reborn in my minds eye and understanding of ones self.

Here is my story.

My husband is away on business a lot. He is a faithful man. Honest, kind, God fearing. However the man has primal needs and as a wife I understand. Instead of putting himself in a position where he is temped by the flesh, he found a practical solution. Her name is Mindy and she is a RealDoll we ordered together. She folds up nice and fits comfortably in the trunk when he's on the road. She's kept in a duffle for discretion.

My husband enjoys her while on business. He struggles with masturbation because the joints in his hands were damaged in an electrical accident. He has poor grip and even the car steering wheel is altered to accodomate him.

Anyway..When he comes home it's my time. Yet, our intimate affairs are at a lull. To bring some heat into our romance we decided to invite Mindy into our bedroom. I was surprised at how alive I felt during our coitus. Her supple breasts under my rough hands sends chills down my spine. I could write a novel on my new found love of Mindy. I am ashamed that I prefer the physical love of a RealDoll more than my living breathing husband.

Mindy doesn't question, Mindy doesn't push back, Mindy doesn't judge. I think love her.

Holy fucking shit. Read on fellas.

Also, RULES!

IMG_9904 by Team 1 Group Development, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
lol I know what you're talking about. My wife joined up on there when she was pregnant with our first. Its a total shit show.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait, that pic is of your SO or the one who wrote what you posted?

Either way, I would caution you to not cross the pictured female, lest you end up like Mr. Bobbitt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
More fun threads!

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a62217226/once-upon-a-time-there-was-a-thread.-a-thread-to-rule-them-all.-death-to-the-thread.

Come on, this has ARFCOM thread title written all over it.

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 14.54.28 by Team 1 Group Development, on Flickr

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol I know what you're talking about. My wife joined up on there when she was pregnant with our first. Its a total shit show.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It absolutely is. Holy shit.

Quoted:

Either way, I would caution you to not cross the pictured female, lest you end up like Mr. Bobbitt.

That one is my wife. She said "I was just playing around with filters on my phone, why is this your background now?" I said you gotta be kidding me woman.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#5]

BlowUpMindy

Posted 04/16/2016

I love you too. Our time together is amazing. ????

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#6]
tl,dr skimmed ops post.
Ops wife
threesome
fem doll

I think that was the important stuff.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, babycenter is a fucked up place.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

BlowUpMindy

Posted 04/16/2016

I love you too. Our time together is amazing. ????

Yes. I figure that's the equivalent to our hooker joining up a few months ago. If you keep reading, another femdoll supposedly joins up too. They converse with one another.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:05:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, I didn't realize its 4/20 today. Now I know.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
tl,dr skimmed ops post.
Ops wife
threesome
fem doll

View Quote

You're tracking. Mostly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#12]
This is gold

"Why are your hands so rough"
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe it's the doll?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
tl,dr skimmed ops post.
Ops wife
threesome
fem doll

View Quote

Is it a threesome if it's with an inanimate object?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Maybe it's the doll?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's the doll?

Nope. The doll is the damn OP's avatar in that thread. She's hawt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's where I hung out before this place.  It was......interesting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Do they have their own WoWPro?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I know ARFCOM would be all over this shit....

Kick that mother in law to the curb!! My fucking kids, not hers.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a62096524/in-need-of-some-advice-updates-pgs.-6-7-10-11-21-26-28

Teaser:

so, DH and i had a disagreement last night, and it's been weighing heavily on my mind ever since. sorry if this gets a bit long. i'll take whatever you ladies want to dole at me - good, bad and ugly. bring it all on. i really need to fix something here.

as a bit of background: MIL provides care for baby while i'm away at work. because she lives a little bit of a drive away (around 30 minutes), she chooses to stay at our apartment during the week (so monday morning through friday afternoon when i get home). we only have one bedroom, so she sleeps on the couch in our living room. i hate this, as we have a small enough place as it is, but whatever - we're receiving free childcare because we can't afford anything else right now. she's retired and not in the greatest shape and a nervous driver, so i'm expected to just suck it up and deal with it as peacefully as possible. it's beyond stressful, but we've been managing well enough.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Do they have their own WoWPro?
View Quote

Honestly, I felt like femdoll chick has gotta be the WoWPro of babycenterCOM. But there may be more candidates.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Where can I order MANDY ?

If this is the doll... 'Shut up and take my money'

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1666/26545895665_e7da051cbc_c.jpg

View Quote

I am pretty sure that is the OPs wifey
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe you are requesting to purchase OP's wife.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I think that lady uses a pic of a realdoll as her av.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#25]
actually a little afraid to say jack shit .....but it's funny as hell your wife seems to have a good sense of humor
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the pregnancy/parenting forums are pretty special.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#27]
deleted
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Are you really married to Kat Dennings???

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#29]
That's a whole bunch of
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything has a price. This one could vary wildly depending on the day...

Honey since you're reading this thread...I kid, I kid. You are priceless.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#32]

And away we go...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#33]
this is the doll in the link the OP was referring too

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm guessing there is an Arfcommer with a real doll named "Mindy".
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I presume the most prolific posters on that site have probably never even been pregnant.

Just like a lot of frequent GD posters don't even own a single gun (and call DU their home).
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Now I know why you're not coming out with us this weekend!  With a lady like that, probably best to keep her away from all the basement dwellers (although I guess we don't have basements in FL, so not sure what they call us here)
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it must have been out of control to drive a woman into the loving arms of General Discussion.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#38]
There used to be guys here in GD who hung out at mothering.com.  They were into breasfeeding IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But reading is for faggots.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Now I know why you're not coming out with us this weekend!  With a lady like that, probably best to keep her away from all the basement dwellers (although I guess we don't have basements in FL, so not sure what they call us here)
View Quote

Ha! Truth be told, she was bummed too when I showed her pictures of the boat. We will definitely be watching for the next one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#41]
deleted
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Her name is Mindy and she is a RealDoll we ordered together. She folds up nice and fits comfortably in the trunk when he's on the road. She's kept in a duffle for discretion.
View Quote

Yeah that won't look unusual in a hotel parking lot or lobby.  

Waiting for the follow up cops got called on my husband story.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Wow. Bahahaha.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

My first thought.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

it must have been out of control to drive a woman into the loving arms of General Discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was some good stuff there, not going to lie.  

Final straw was when a private group I belonged to went full retard over guns.  They'd known me for 6 years and watched my kids grow up and all that went out the window when the gun debate came up.  I started out thinking I might change some minds if they saw someone they knew, liked, and respected was on the opposite side of the debate.  I was wrong.    It was like the previous 6 years had never happened and I was an ignorant, bloodthirsty hillbilly and it was a wonder my kids were still alive.  

I do deal with some goofy stuff here but I find y'all easier to ignore when it suits me.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Final straw was when a private group I belonged to went full retard over guns.  They'd known me for 6 years and watched my kids grow up and all that went out the window when the gun debate came up.  I started out thinking I might change some minds if they saw someone they knew, liked, and respected was on the opposite side of the debate.  I was wrong.    It was like the previous 6 years had never happened and I was an ignorant, bloodthirsty hillbilly and it was a wonder my kids were still alive.  

I do deal with some goofy stuff here but I find y'all easier to ignore when it suits me.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I shouldn't tell my wife to post the pics of baby with his 1911 I bought him at birth?

Untitled by Team 1 Group Development, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#47]
She sounds a lot like WowPro.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

this is the doll in the link the OP was referring too

http://imageserve.babycenter.com/21/000/386/IfZZjutr4NxUJi8XrPixIz75W7Fu8zDV_lg.jpg
View Quote
Group buy?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haven't had that come up on my pregnancy forum yet. I have suggested a few times that victims of DV arm themselves. One ended up in ICU after her spouse beat the shit out of her. She was 7 months pregnant and they had to deliver the baby as well. Both survived, but there will be life long complications for the baby.

No one argues when I suggest arming oneself in those situations.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Floridians is good enough.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top