Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 6:35:57 PM EDT
The teachers walked front and center as the principal introduced each one. Things were as to be
expected until the fourth grade teachers began to be introduced. The second of which was a flamming
homo and his name was...I kid you not...Mr. Hiney!  I've never heard so many grown adults
(and kids) in an audience snicker and in my life. I was speechless.  
I guess I'm a homophobe afterall.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
It's better than Mr. Dick Gozinya.

(Stolen from Red vs. Blue)
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Public schools are going to be the death of America.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I guess I'm a homophobe afterall.

Only if you use the new, better, improved (for their uses) homophobe.

If you went running from the auditorium screaming "DON'T LET HIM TOUCH ME! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" then you're a real homophobe.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Did anyone make farting noises?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
We just got back from open house too, our twin 4 year old girls are starting pre-kindergarten.

Their teacher is a flamin' hot babe.  Sorry you got the short end of the stick!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you want to touch the hiney?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We just got back from open house too, our twin 4 year old girls are starting pre-kindergarten.

Their teacher is a flamin' hot babe.  Sorry you got the short end of the stick!

My kids are in first and third grade. My wife is on the executive board of the PTA. You can be damn sure we will not be expose to Mr. Hiney when they hit the fourth grade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top