Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2014 5:17:19 PM EDT
I have two IWB two hook holsters. An AWESOME Minotaur for my M&P 9c and an OK Alien Gear for my 5" 1911

I'm trying to cut down on bulk while I carry and these two guns are OK but sometimes I leave them at home for comfort's sake.  
The 938 looks like a good alternative to not carrying at all.
I found a 20% off on these holsters and I am considering getting one. Any thoughts on single clip holsters?

Also for $9 more I can have it canted. Is a "forward cant" with the grip rotated forward? Reverse would be the barrel forward correct?
Not sure if I should have the holster canted or not. thoughts?

Black14 for the deal
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If you wear it past 3 o'clock, get the cant.  Straight up and down draw is no good for typical concealed carry positions.

ETA:  This also helps conceal the grip of the gun on top quickening your draw.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the 938. I use a pocket holster. I like to wear cargo/utility type pants and the deep pockets make it a very comfortable and practical way to carry it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the 938. I use a pocket holster. I like to wear cargo/utility type pants and the deep pockets make it a very comfortable and practical way to carry it.
View Quote

Can't stand having stuff in my front pockets.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't make any comments as to that holster, but I carry a 938 in one of these.  The single clip isn't a problem; I do prefer them for smaller guns, for the reasons you mention, less bulk and comfort.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cargo pockets? I have a 938 and I carry it in my pack pocket in a pocket holster. It isnt any more noticeable than a wallet with like 20 $1 bills in it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can't make any comments as to that holster, but I carry a 938 in one of these.  The single clip isn't a problem; I do prefer them for smaller guns, for the reasons you mention, less bulk and comfort.
View Quote

Backordered :(
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad, that is the same holster I use with my P938 and I love it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheaper than DRT has them for $19.
$3 handeling
$13 shipping

I'm pissed I even clicked
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Bang.

Got one on Ebay. $23 with free shipping

Thanks Gents! ARF never lets me down
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I use a n82tactical for mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top