Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2011 6:41:52 PM EDT
pretty good show except for all the effort to capture hogs alive instead of shooting them

they keep saying how dangerous feral pigs are and these idiots are trying to grab these damn pigs and tie them up

i guess discovery is to PC to have guns involved

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I loved that it took 5 guys half the night to catch 1 small pig.
It's good to have a government job.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
All that meat on the hoof could go a long way to feed homeless folks. It'd be nice to get a free tag with a stipulation of giving second hog to a food bank. It'd be better if we didn't need any tags for them at all.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
my wife told me i had to quit yelling at the tv.

i thought it was astounding- the rancher in TX (i think) who paid a team of 3 people, 2 dogs, and all equipment for a full day (i assume) to catch one freaking hog.

good business to be in i suppse
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Wrasslin' hogs makes for better television.  Shooting is so......final.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top