Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 2:22:05 AM EDT
Just got an email about this. Check for dupes and didn't see any.
Fed. Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's
Eligibility!!  The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2
months from now!  I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the
hearing today in Federal Court in Santa Ana, CA in the lawsuit against Barack
Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in
Chief.

About 150 people showed up, almost all in support
of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other
records that he has hidden from the American people.  Judge David Carter refused
to hear Obama's request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for
Oct. 5. He indicated there was almost no chance that this
case would be dismissed.  Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong
court if you can believe that.

The judge, who is a former U.S. Marine, repeated
several times that this is a very serious case which must be resolved quickly so
that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that
position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He
basically said Obama must prove his eligibility to the court! He said Americans
deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama
tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but
Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys
left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and
nervous.
http://orangejuiceblog.com/2009/09/court-trial-to-determine-eligibility-of-president-obama-may-be-set-for-jan-26-2010/comment-page-1/
http://countusout.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/breaking-trial-set-for-obamas-birth-certificate-dispute/
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109242

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:38:38 AM EDT
[#1]
and in CA !?! oh my!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:38:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting, I would have thought this would have to be cleared before he could be allowed into office.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:42:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Interesting, I would have thought this would have to be cleared before he could be allowed into office.

I had to show my birth certificate to get a job as a lowly security guard and to get a TWIC card and I don't get to see classified documents or norfin
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:52:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to show my birth certificate to get a job as a lowly security guard and to get a TWIC card and I don't get to see classified documents or norfin

I had to show my birth certificate to get a job in a hospital and I don't git ta see classified documents or norfin either! When their sick, I do git ta see my coworkers nekid!

Seriously, if this case produces anything I will kiss the ground. I don't think it will, though, as the halfrikan sealed his personal info from subpeona with his first executive order.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:54:13 AM EDT
[#5]
What if he just claims that the court has no jurisdiction over him and doesn't show up?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:57:00 AM EDT
[#6]
This is one of several cases that are pending. One includes a military member claiming that Obama doesn't have the authority to give orders as CiC. This could really blow up in Obama's face if he blows it off.

Dare to dream, anyway.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:20:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Interesting...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:28:56 AM EDT
[#8]
The Judge will have  a tragic accident (boating accident, but he get's thrown overboard, and his weapons stay DRY...).

I hope I'm only kidding, but.....Taking a page from the Clinton Playbook, ie, Vince Foster, Ron Brown, etc....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:32:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to show my birth certificate to get a job in a hospital and I don't git ta see classified documents or norfin either! When their sick, I do git ta see my coworkers nekid!

Seriously, if this case produces anything I will kiss the ground. I don't think it will, though, as the halfrikan sealed his personal info from subpeona with his first executive order.

bush did the same

actually he did for himself and any previous president

and obama just added to it

obama is still a turd, but just sayin
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:52:48 AM EDT
[#10]
is this b.s.  why isnt this elsewhere in the news?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:00:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to show my birth certificate to get a job in the USAF, but I DO git ta see classified documents.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They'll probably ignore it until the HAVE to report it, like the ACORN story.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I had to show my birth certificate to get a job in the USAF, but I DO git ta see classified documents.  

show off
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Obama owns the "news" man.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Judge Carter

former Marine

Clinton appointee
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Judge Carter

former Marine

Clinton appointee

Named Carter and appointed by Clinton. I wonder if he'll still be called a racist since he's white...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top