Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 2:25:33 PM EDT
I know it is all common sense but has anyone been to financial peace or one his other programs?
Comment please
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Too arrogant for my taste.

I'll bet that as a kid, he got his ass kicked on an almost hourly basis!

I'd suggest reading any of the half a bazillion "How to get out of debt" books currently in print, and skip this monument to Dave's ego.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I agree he can be egotistical at times but his advice is sound. We have been to see him in person about 5 times and we completed Financial Peace University last year. We have been w/o credit cards for the last 5 years and our financial outlook is definatly headed in the right direction. You can work this program as slow as you like, or you can follow it to a T and in time you will "Live like no one else".  I have nothing bad to say about DAVE!!!! He ROCKS!!!!!

Anyway.....I recommend him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top