Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/6/2005 6:14:32 PM EDT
My 3 year old son forced a 2nd dvd into the player in my Wife's Odyssey. I've tried ejecting it, and neither will come out. Haven't really looked at it to see if I can grab them with needle nose or something, but I suspect the opening is too small. The player has one of those slots that pull the dvd in, not the kind where the tray comes out.

Anybody know how to get the DVDs out?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:19:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By birdbarian:
My 3 year old son forced a 2nd dvd into the player in my Wife's Odyssey. I've tried ejecting it, and neither will come out. Haven't really looked at it to see if I can grab them with needle nose or something, but I suspect the opening is too small. The player has one of those slots that pull the dvd in, not the kind where the tray comes out.

I'd say just go to the stealership.

BTW, do you keep bees?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:22:44 PM EDT
Just take it apart to get then out. that way you dont ruin the dvds
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:40:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:

BTW, do you keep bees?

No bees, why do you ask?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:48:25 PM EDT

BTW, do you keep bees?

No bees, why do you ask?

You don't get the joke about "hive mind" then?

­

never mind...

I still say take it to the stealership and have them deal with it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:52:08 PM EDT

BTW, do you keep bees?

No bees, why do you ask?

You don't get the joke about "hive mind" then?

­

never mind...

I still say take it to the stealership and have them deal with it.

gotcha, I'm a little slow.
Top Top