Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2012 8:56:43 PM EDT
Anyone living today a direct descendant of Hitler? I was wondering this the other day. I wonder what happened to his family or maybe they fled the country and changed their names?

Also, the whole Holocaust thing kind of put the kibosh on naming a child Adolf didn't it? I can't believe that ole Adolf being something that comes up in one of those baby's name books.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe he has a nephew who now lives in NJ

According to this article, Hitler has 39 known living relatives, three of whom are living in the United States.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#2]
He had no known children.  He did have cousins, nieces, and nephews and such.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#3]
There have been several documentaries on the History Channel that included interviews with descendants of RELATIVES of Hitler.  There's no evidence he sired any children or that they knew about it if he had.

Many changed their names to avoid the stigma.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

There have been several documentaries on the History Channel that included interviews with descendants of RELATIVES of Hitler.  There's no evidence he sired any children or that they knew about it if he had.

Interesting, I would like to see that one.

Any interview with the family to get their perspective? I can't imagine that they would want much publicity.  This might be a case of bad publicity is worse than no publicity.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In his memoir, Heinz Linge (who was Hitler's SS Valet and manservant) discusses the possibility that Hitler might have actually fathered a child by a woman in France when he was a soldier in World War One.

If so, the child never knew who his/her father was, nor would their offspring in turn have any idea who their grandfather or great grandfather was.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#6]
hitler was clapping eva brauns cheeks with golden eagle rubber on
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Apparently at least a couple of his closer relatives vowed to never have children.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]

That'd be me.  Nice to meet you, the name's Steve.  Steve Hitler.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any interview with the family to get their perspective? I can't imagine that they would want much publicity.  This might be a case of bad publicity is worse than no publicity.

No, only with their friends.

They are the sons of Hitler's Nephew (his half sisters son).

They all know who they are related to and none of them have any children. The youngest is 50.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, there was Vic Hitler, the narcoleptic comic.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm a descendant. My mustache only grows in a rectangle shape, and it's annoying.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#12]

So because I share DNA with someone I never met, never helped, never agreed with or condoned, I cant procreate?

Sounds like these Hitlers are no brighter than the other one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm a descendant. My mustache only grows in a rectangle shape, and it's annoying.

I saw a guy with a "Hitler mustache" a few months ago at Lowe's.

I did kind of a double take and he caught me in the act and kind of glared at me like he was annoyed, but I'm sure he gets that a lot.

I wonder if that style will ever come back again?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They all know who they are related to and none of them have any children. The youngest is 50.

Wow, did they touch on what Admiral_Crunch said about vowing not to have children? Very sad indeed for his remaining family, unless of course they were sympathetic to his cause at the time.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#15]
None.

EXCEPT FOR HIS CLONES!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In his memoir, Heinz Linge (who was Hitler's SS Valet and manservant) discusses the possibility that Hitler might have actually fathered a child by a woman in France when he was a soldier in World War One.

If so, the child never knew who his/her father was, nor would their offspring in turn have any idea who their grandfather or great grandfather was.

Yes, Hitler's bastard son ended up moving to Hawaii and having a daughter who "married" a Nigerian guy for a brief time...............

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Found this...

Poor kid. Almost could have been an Onion article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28269290/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/-year-old-hitler-cant-get-name-cake/

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, Hitler's bastard son ended up moving to Hawaii and having a daughter who "married" a Nigerian guy for a brief time...............

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, Hitler's bastard son ended up moving to Hawaii and having a daughter who "married" a Nigerian Kenyan guy for a brief time...............

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always figured that if Hitler had a son or a grandson, he would be the manager of a Radio Shack or something.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So because I share DNA with someone I never met, never helped, never agreed with or condoned, I cant procreate?

I think the general idea is to make sure that their children won't be hounded or have to live with Hitler's "legacy".

I would not assume that they didn't have kids.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, did they touch on what Admiral_Crunch said about vowing not to have children? Very sad indeed for his remaining family, unless of course they were sympathetic to his cause at the time.

The kids, at least the ones who were born here and in England, were all born after WWII.

Yes, they vowed to end this part of the Schicklgruber/Hitler line.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#24]
No wonder he was pissed off.. He couldn't get laid.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Read a news story several years ago about one of his relations serving (I think it was in the USMC or Navy) during WW2.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Found this...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28269290/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/-year-old-hitler-cant-get-name-cake/

Um, didn't child protective services take those kids away from the parents?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did kind of a double take and he caught me in the act and kind of glared at me like he was annoyed, but I'm sure he gets that a lot.

A lesbian friend of mine assures me it has and is quite popular.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I met several Adolf's when I was in Germany. His first name isn't so uncommon, but his last name probably not too popular.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always thought active duty regs for mustaches made us all look like Hitler......
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It is likely the same bullshit thinking that created the phrase "speak of the devil".
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ayup, same philosophy at play: "Oh, some people are just so evil and warped that society would be better off if we sterilized them and/or eliminated them so that they can't produce more warped, evil people."

Everybody has shitstains hiding somewhere in the family tree. Child molesters, murderers, thieves, liberals, no reason to go on a eugenics spree. I'm not going to hold it against a kid if he had a great-great-twice removed uncle that herded people into the gulags or the concentration camps, nor do I see the point in sterilizing the family line.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ayup, same philosophy at play: "Oh, some people are just so evil and warped that society would be better off if we sterilized them and/or eliminated them so that they can't produce more warped, evil people."

Everybody has shitstains hiding somewhere in the family tree. Child molesters, murderers, thieves, liberals, no reason to go on a eugenics spree. I'm not going to hold it against a kid if he had a great-great-twice removed uncle that herded people into the gulags or the concentration camps, nor do I see the point in sterilizing the family line.

There are tens of millions of Europeans and Americans who would disagree with you. Worldwide, there are billions who disagree with you.

The English/American side of the family have made their choices.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found this...

Um, didn't child protective services take those kids away from the parents?

Yes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well....

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#35]
go to anywho.com and type in Hitler for the last name.

10 Hitlers in the US  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well....

http://disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/JordanStache.jpg

Actually charlie chaplin had it before hitler did.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#37]
I think I was married to his great-granddaughter... Fucking little nazi bitch....
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Josef Stalin's granddaughter, daughter of the woman in this famous photo, lives in Portland, Oregon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/11/portland_granddaughter_of_jose.html

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Actually charlie chaplin had it before hitler did.

Yes. But Chaplin didn't kill millions just cause
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:58:19 AM EDT
[#40]
IIRC, one of Himmler's great nieces is married to a Jewish man-Thanksgiving must be fun.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

go to anywho.com and type in Hitler for the last name.

10 Hitlers in the US  

I wonder how many of those are 88s that legally changed their name?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:23:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Eddie Izzard:
Ah, Hitler. Sort of ruined his family name for marketing purposes though, didn't he? Not much of a market for 'Hitler's Jam.'
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:25:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, there was Vic Hitler, the narcoleptic comic.

"Hey, we'll call it the 'Saloondramat!"  Poor J.D.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:25:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Elvis Hitler
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:25:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Josef Stalin's granddaughter, daughter of the woman in this famous photo, lives in Portland, Oregon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/11/portland_granddaughter_of_jose.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/photo/10301907-large.jpg

and that's the perfect place for her...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:33:44 AM EDT
[#46]
There is/was a niece on long island NY for a long time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:47:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Bob:  Okay, let's bring in the next job applicant for the interview.

Larry:  Great.  What's his name?

Bob:  Let's see (shuffling through papers)...it's Andy....Andy..uh...Hitler.

Larry:  (pause)  Andy Hitler?

Bob:  Uh, yeah.

Larry:  Let's just take a pass on Andy.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:50:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post of the day.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#49]

3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell can't get name on birthday cake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28269290/?gt1=43001
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:03:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Eddie Izzard:
Ah, Hitler. Sort of ruined his family name for marketing purposes though, didn't he? Not much of a market for 'Hitler's Jam.'

"Yes, Hitler was a mass-murdering fuckhead, as many important historians have said...."

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top