Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 10:47:47 PM EDT
Go here and vote for one of my clients, Alexis Farmer.  She is in the far bottom left corner of the pictures.  Win this thing for me! :)

http://www.tftj.com/TFTJ/Vote.htm?poll_id=42

Leave link cold, don't want them to throw out the results...

Background:  In case you don't know, i'm a photographer, and I deal mainly with pageant girls and models.  This is one of my most loyal clients, and deserves the win.  Besides, she really IS the most beautiful one there! :)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
voted, good luck to her.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Good thing you can vote for more than one. Although she is vry attractive, there were two others that could not go unclicked.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Things are proceeding nicely, she's on her way up the ranks! :)

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]
um...

"The TFTJ Visitor Polls are for fun only. They have no bearing on the actual pageants or any of the awards. Please feel free to vote and view the results."

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, its not somethign that gets her money or anything, its just a status thing.  THe results DO mean something, but there's not a crown involved is all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top