Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 8:55:15 PM EDT
Did anyone watch the Katrinia show on History 9/17/2005?
Did you catch the comment from the "experts" that basicly blamed Bush?
Has the cannel gone Libtard?
I know the announcer was from ABC (american basic commy) but it seamed they made extra effort to blame the current Admin. for what happened. They spent  little time on the past local and state Gov. that diverted funds from the flood protection projects. They claim that GWB cut the budget from COE projects and he is the reason NO flooded.
When I was living and working in Sw La. last year it was a running joke about the money that the pols. were stealing from the Gov. for the flood protection projects.
WTF is going on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you summed it up about who was at fault. One man or administration is not to blame. It is a certain people or peoples that steal that has to bear this burden. Their theft and disregard to warnings is the main cause of the loss of life there.

All this smoke and mirror crap needs to be cut out and the truth needs to be told over and over. Then those that stole the money for the levee improvements, should be hanged on national TV. Then Bush should get to take a dump on their chest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top