Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2001 6:31:36 PM EDT
Don't know if it has been posted or not but presently there is a one hour program on the History Channel called "M-16".

It will re-air at 2:00am EST if you want to tape it....

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
OK now, 'fess up! Who else was playing with their AR while watching the show?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
OK now, 'fess up! Who else was playing with their AR while watching the show?
View Quote

[:I]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, not really playing with it, but it was out having just been cleaned from shooting earlier at a friend's farm.

I saw my dad in the show!! He was in an old group photo of the Small Arms division. He was two guys over to the left from the guy in the pic they were highliting, who was an opponent of the SCHV project my dad was running in the early `50's.  The old guy with the glasses, William Davis, worked for my dad.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got done watching it. Is it just me, or was it lacking in content?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched it and thought it was quite informative. Own the original legend, buy an Armalite. I say again, own an original legend buy an LEGP M4.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]
i watched it and loved it. i never knew the ar went into civilian sale prior to military adoption.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess it was just me. I always did hate History class in High School ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top