Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/3/2001 8:18:54 AM EDT
Deputy Sheriff Jim Bruce Graham Hemphill County Sheriff's Department, TX Cause of Death: Gunfire End of Watch: June 17, 2001 Date of Incident: June 17, 2001 Age: 54 Tour of Duty: 14 yr Suspect Info: Charged with capital murder Deputy Graham was shot and killed while serving four misdemeanor warrants on a suspect in Canadian, Texas. The man was at a friend's house at the time when Deputy Graham arrived to serve the warrants. As he exited his cruiser the suspect opened fire on him, fatally wounding him. The supsect had warrants for assault and making a false police report. The man was arrested several hours later after being spotted in nearby farmland and charged with capital murder. Deputy Graham had been with the agency for 14 years and is survived by his wife and daughter. *********************************************­*** Another Good man's rights violated by a lunatic. Come on boys, where's the outrage? Rich
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:34:23 AM EDT
Why is there someone always trying to start some s**t! Troll! Vulcan94
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:58:53 AM EDT
Officer Stephen Michael Liner Jr. an Officer with the California Highway Patrol, was killed August 12, 2001 when struck by a drunk driver.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:01:45 AM EDT
Sergeant Gary Wagers, a 22 year veteran of the California Highway Patrol, was killed on March 15, 2001 in a on duty traffic accident. Wagers is survived by his wife and three grown children.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:04:55 AM EDT
Deputy Sheriff Brandon Hinkle, a member of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was killed while riding his police motorcycle on February 14, 2001. Hinkle, a 11 year veteran, is survived by his wife.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:06:38 AM EDT
Deputy Sheriff Steven Parson, a member of the Orange County Sheriff's Department was killed while driving his police motorcycle on June 24, 2000. Parsons, a 11 year veteran, is survived by his wife and two children.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:11:03 AM EDT
Police Officer Louis Villalobos, a police officer of the Los Angeles Police Department, died March 17, 2000, as a result of an on duty training accident. Villalobos, a 30 year veteran is survived by four children.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:13:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:13:19 AM EDT
Occupational hazard
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:15:24 AM EDT
Officer Russel Miller, a Chino Police Officer, was struck and killed by a vehicle on February 1, 2000. Miller, a 12 year veteran, is survived by his wife and three children.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:17:49 AM EDT
Inspector Kirk Brookbush, of the San Francisco Police Department, died January 11, 2000 as a result of a on duty helicopter crash. Brookbush, a 27 year veteran, is survived by his wife and two children.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:19:56 AM EDT
Judgement Day For A Police Officer The police officer stood and faced his Maker, which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shining, just as brightly as his brass. "Step forward now, police officer how shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek? To your Maker, have you been true?" The police officer, with squared shoulders, said "No sir, I guess I ain't. Because those of us who carry badges can't always be a saint. I've had to work most Sundays and at times my talk was rough, and sometimes I've been violent, because the streets are tough. But I never took a penny, that wasn't mine to keep. Though I worked a lot of overtime when the bills just got too steep. And I never passed by a cry for help though at times I shook with fear, and sometimes, please forgive me, I've wept unmanly tears. I know I don't deserve a place among the people here. They never wanted me around except to calm their fears. But if you have a place for me here, well...it need not be too grand. I never expected or had too much so if you don't...I'll understand." There was silence all around the room where the saints respectfully stood. As the police officer waited quietly, for the judgment...bad or good. "Step forward now, police officer, you've borne your burdens well. Come walk a beat on heaven's streets, You've done your time in hell."
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:32:16 AM EDT
Deputy Sheriff Jim Bruce Graham Hemphill County Sheriff's Department, TX Cause of Death: Gunfire End of Watch: June 17, 2001 Date of Incident: June 17, 2001 Age: 54 Tour of Duty: 14 yr Suspect Info: Charged with capital murder Deputy Graham was shot and killed while serving four misdemeanor warrants on a suspect in Canadian, Texas. The man was at a friend's house at the time when Deputy Graham arrived to serve the warrants. As he exited his cruiser the suspect opened fire on him, fatally wounding him. The supsect had warrants for assault and making a false police report. The man was arrested several hours later after being spotted in nearby farmland and charged with capital murder. Deputy Graham had been with the agency for 14 years and is survived by his wife and daughter. *********************************************­*** Another Good man's rights violated by a lunatic. Come on boys, where's the outrage? Rich
View Quote
Uhh Rapid_Fire, why are calling this criminal a good man? Oh I get it. You are trying to make your point by generalizing somebody else's point of view to justify your position of questionable views. That is called PROPAGANDA. Anti-gunners play that game alot too!!! Don't disrespect this officer who gave his life making this a better world to live in with your propaganda-like tactics just to make a point. Tactics such as this only convince the undecided and some on the other side that your cause is not just.
Top Top