Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 3:33:06 PM EDT
I done been bein' pumped up and ready to honor HipHop how about you fools?  Fer Shizzle!!!  I be gonna hip and hop all round' my livin' room.
Anyone remember when VH1 was 100% gay ass supersoft rock?  Back in 1991?  What a 180 they did.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
In unrelated news, refugees evacuees displaced persons from NO are demanding the Red Cross provide them with cable TV.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I done been bein' pumped up and ready to honor HipHop how about you fools?  Fer Shizzle!!!  I be gonna hip and hop all round' my livin' room.

+1,000.  VH1 Used to be the gay alternative to MTV
Anyone remember when VH1 was 100% gay ass supersoft rock?  Back in 1991?  What a 180 they did.  hr
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Well now you see why they took the TVs in New Orleans.
If only they could have remembered to pay the cable bill...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
What's this "VH1" that you speak of?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What's this "VH1" that you speak of?

It's where the hippity hop to the hipp hoppopity pop pop till ya don't stop goes down tonight at 8:30 Yo.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
YO, all you Supa Pippies!!!!  You knows Iza gonna being in the thick of it, YO!  I be bustin moves make ya all look like whitey!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL (someone is bound to go south with this).

I really don't care for HIPHOP music, but I do love how the hiphoppers engage in behavior that liberals proclaim to be against:  mainly the owning/carrying of guns and the wearing of furs.  They also drive big-ass SUVs.  

I guess it's the anti-liberal trifecta.  But, even though they don't entirely tow the line, their ignorance as artists shines through in their support from liberal politicos.

I know, I know; there are some liberals who like guns, wear fur and drive an SUV.  Bless your heart.  You're not as liberal as you would like to believe.  In fact, you're not even close.

VH1 will be lucky to make it through the event without someone either shooting themself or a rival.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Im jus wonderin' if they gonna have Supafly Sam Snead up in that muthafucka.

Here's a picture of what you in for.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top