Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2001 2:14:38 AM EDT
What the hell is going on?

Over at [url]www.drudgereport.com[/url] everytime I try a link to the story on the MSG event where she got booed, it comes up as a broken link or I get nothing. Is Hillary hacking these web sites?

I've tried to see a video link or an audio clip of this thing since the story broke. If anyone has a good link please post it. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know what's up but I got their OK, try again. Maybe your web provider is trying to PC.
Good Luck
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I tired to look at it Moday night but it was too busy.  Yesterday I could not find the video.

I did read where the Clintons & minons are trying their usual ploy...attack the reputation of anyone criticizing them.

From Drudge's email:
[blue]"Mr. Drudge:

"I was there and Hillary getting booed by the fireman at MSG was not big deal. The drunken,
angry, mostly white, conservative uniformed fire fighters behaved badly throughout the night
and put a real tarnish on the "hero" designation they were repeatedly given. They also booed Susan Sarandon and were out volumed by the Clinton supporters when the former president took the stage. One man, a few rows north of me made a shameful display of shouting obscene epithetes while Bill Clinton spoke, embarrising a number of fire fighters within earshot.

"I heard people receive the word with relief when it was announced that no more beer was to be served around 10pm because the smell of vomit was prevalent in the halls. Our NYFD heros got a well deserved fun night out but rude and unpatriotic behavior by many did not reflect well on the department as a whole.

"All things considered, Hillary had nothing to be ashamed of when you consider the company she
was in."[/blue]

and a rebuttal email!

[red]Drudge,

I was there also and stayed until the end. I had to walk around 3/4 of the Garden to get to the exit I wanted. I saw NO vomit and no rowdy Firemen, The booing of Hillary came from all over the hall not just theFiremen and cops.

The Firemen sitting near me said she shows up for photo session events but was not to be seen
when a Fireman or Policeman were killed pre Sept 11.

They know her for what she is! I need say no more.

When Bubba walked out there were lots of boos and were heard the whole time but Firemen and
Cops around me were telling people to stop because he had been the PRESIDENT and deserved
respect for that regardless of anyone's feelings.

Most of the Firemen, Cops EMR workers were with their wives and kids so the writer who you
printed was [b]LYING[/b], plain and simple.

It was the usual ad hominem attack by a Liberal who could not deal with the facts.[/red]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#4]
WHere is the damn video?|  I wanna see the bitch@!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe the clip is copyrighted, and they realized they'd have to pay to show it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top