BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:06:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the worst political humiliation in American history.

She was smug and arrogant, condescending and contrite. Her entire following had acted like they owned the election.  I watched commentaters say they were going to laugh at the right when we lost.

She can't show her face. She is under investigation for her foundations practices. I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the country.  She is a massive failure. She spent her entire life, sat next to her shit bag husband through affair after affair, warped the American political system to become president and she fell flat on her face.

It's glorious.
View Quote

The most glorious loss of all my living life, I will forever cherish this moment! She lost everything that she worked her entire life to get, her dreams, gone! In front of her eyes, she couldn't even steal it away! So amazing!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

She was smug and arrogant, condescending and contrite. Her entire following had acted like they owned the election.  I watched commentaters say they were going to laugh at the right when we lost.

She can't show her face. She is under investigation for her foundations practices. I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the country.  She is a massive failure. She spent her entire life, sat next to her shit bag husband through affair after affair, warped the American political system to become president and she fell flat on her face.

It's glorious.
View Quote

While I agree largely with your sentiment, you might want to have a go at the dictionary for the work "contrite." She is anything but.

Handy link to Merriam-Websters dictionary for the definition of "contrite"
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm wondering if she had another medical episode
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's glorious.
View Quote

Well said brother.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:18:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hear Allepo is a wonderful, thriving city of 250,000. Maybe she'll take up residence there.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any betss on whether or not the criminal cunt will make any sort of public appearance, let alone a concession speech?

Or is that how she exits? Sneaking off to her hotel and letting a creepy pedo flunky address her idiotic followers?

Utterly classless.
I hear Allepo is a wonderful, thriving city of 250,000. Maybe she'll take up residence there.  

[Gary Johnson] Where? [/Gary Johnson]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She has to get packed and move to a non extradition country in a hurry.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:19:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My theory has been that they had to put her in a medically alcohol induced coma.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if she was physically incapable of going out in public?

My theory has been that they had to put her in a medically alcohol induced coma.

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Shows her for the classless bitch she truly is.

View Quote

This!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And every single damaging shot came from someone other than Trump. It was 95% self inflicted. Even the dems cannot say that Trump himself fought dirty. It's all on Hillary's own shortcomings

View Quote

Yup.........and look what they conspired to do to Bernie Sanders...............Hillary and her rabidly complicit media are absolute scum who are fucking minions of Satan.

Fuck them...........they are evil.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I feel you brother BUT hopefully we never even have to think about these people ever again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how long till they get divorced ?

I feel you brother BUT hopefully we never even have to think about these people ever again.

I hope to think about her after she is charged, then think about her in handcuffs, think about the look on her face as she is proclaimed guilty, think about her as she is lead away in handcuffs to serve her time in prison then think about her after hearing she died in prison.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#11]
She's leaving the country
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

NY better make sure that chelsea hubbell never makes it through a primary.  No matter what office.
You won't be done with them until they are all dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope that's the last we see of her.

And Bill, and Chelsea.

NY better make sure that chelsea hubbell never makes it through a primary.  No matter what office.
You won't be done with them until they are all dead.

Dude, chelsea is so dumb she didn't know what her parents were using the foundation for. She's married into money at this point she fades away.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:41:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Get rid of the whole family. Chelsea, her husband, her offspring. No quarters given.Go 5 deep.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:43:00 AM EDT
[#14]
The Klinton Foundation givers should ask for a refund
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Klinton Foundation givers should ask for a refund
View Quote

Oh, I assure you that the entities that "donated" close to a billion dollars are going to be coming back for their pound of flesh.
They are going to be very upset that their purchase did not bear fruit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#16]
I posted this  last night.

She's a bigger loser than I thought.

Can even come out and thank her people that worked for her for 12 to 18 months.

Fucking LOSER!

Definitely not a leader.

She didn't give a concession speech to her people. She had someone lie to them and sent them home

What kind of candidate walks out on the people that worked for her for 18+ months at the moment that her followers would want to her from her the most after they lost?
She tells them that we must count every vote and this isn't over. Then calls Trump to give up while they are going home hopefull that tomorrow will bring better news. CUNT

No speech sent out her campaign chairman to send everyone home.

She walked out on her supporters with even saying thank you.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I'm thinking.

Jesus....can you imagine having to be anywhere around her today?
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It's glorious.
View Quote

Yes, it is. Though you might want to look up the definition of "contrite".

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The most glorious loss of all my living life, I will forever cherish this moment! She lost everything that she worked her entire life to get, her dreams, gone! In front of her eyes, she couldn't even steal it away! So amazing!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's glorious.

Yes it was beautiful
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I was on that SS detail I'm calling in sick
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't imagine being around her when she was happy.

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's glorious.

Yeah my bad. I meant trite typing non my phone.

In any event she was beaten like rented mule.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#23]
She.has no class.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fuck her, fuck democrats, fuck the media, fuck the GOP elites and fuck the Nevertrumpers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's glorious.

preach it brother, and God bless America!

Fuck her, fuck democrats, fuck the media, fuck the GOP elites and fuck the Nevertrumpers.

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Her arrogant shoulder shuffle at the debates and her condescending smile.

Her legacy as a presidential candidate? The loser in the worst beat down in modern politics.

Bwaaaahhaaaa
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#26]
The Clinton Cartel is probably doing the BleachBit routine as we speak.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's glorious.
View Quote

1 million internets to you
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:55:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's glorious.
View Quote

Well put.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The Master didn't give her the drop of The White.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

Good observation.  She may not be physically capable of appearing in public.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit I didn't see that reply!!

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Had Podesta send the peasants home.

After all, they failed her.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yup.........and look what they conspired to do to Bernie Sanders...............Hillary and her rabidly complicit media are absolute scum who are fucking minions of Satan.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And every single damaging shot came from someone other than Trump. It was 95% self inflicted. Even the dems cannot say that Trump himself fought dirty. It's all on Hillary's own shortcomings

Bernie would have been a much harder opponent.  Thank goodness they ran her instead.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey, Trump said if he was POUTS.....let's see if he delivers
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#36]
She is in a very bad place.  Imagine you are a Middle East country and you gave the Clinton Foundation money.  Now you get nothing.  She has no sway.  None.
Trouble for her is that she/they leave themselves open for extortion.  The Saudis could say, give us our money back or we go public that you were bribed.  Nana goes to jail.
You reap what you sow.

Akso, lowest class move in history to no show.  Just another mistake that she can never get back.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's the end of an era.

The Clinton's are done.
View Quote

And, thankfully, so is the Bush dynasty.  God Bless America!

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

It's glorious.
View Quote

Fuckin' A.  It's one of the top three glorious moments of my life.  

1. Birth of my daughter.

2. Man on the Moon.

3. Hitlery getting her large flabby ass handed to her by a dirt merchant.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Bernie would have been a much harder opponent.  Thank goodness they ran her instead.
View Quote

Could be.................I don't agree with his ideology but fuck what those corrupt democrat elites and media did to him.

They suck and I despise them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Shows her for the classless bitch she truly is.

View Quote

Hey! She handled the 3AM phone call didn't she?

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

My theory has been that they had to put her in a medically induced coma.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My theory has been that they had to put her in a medically induced coma.

That or a self induced coma (drunk).
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Deplorable #3863827 checking in.
View Quote

I need a Deplorable logo to engrave on one of my evil black rifles
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I still want to see her being perp walked in some shiny bracelets in a striped pants suit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#46]
I can't wait to watch her speech in an hour or so.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:13:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It's glorious.
View Quote

Nailed it
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Snip

It's glorious.
View Quote

AMEN!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Get rid of the whole family. Chelsea, her husband, her offspring. No quarters given.Go 5 deep.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:21:49 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You watch The Strain too?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top