Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2002 10:01:54 PM EDT
Hillary Volunteers 9-11 Heroes to Clear Bush's Brush

In a bid to win more money from the White House for Ground Zero rescue and recovery workers, Sen. Hillary Clinton has promised to take some of them to President Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch to help clear brush while she and the president discuss the issue.

Clinton said that she would be willing to "put on a pair of work gloves" herself if it would convince Bush to meet with her, but apparently she's reserving any real work for the 9-11 heroes.

"I am sure the guys I bring with me will be happy to help out," she said Thursday.

[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/8/8/202721[/url]

Isn't that sweet of her?  Nwo mind you she said she would put on work gloves, not clear brush...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
It could be a blessing in disguise. I hear there's rattlers and scorpions on his land.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It could be a blessing in disguise. I hear there's rattlers and scorpions on his land.
View Quote

I don't think we want the guys who worked at Ground Zero being bitten by snakes.  Now Hitlery being bitten is something else entirely, but me thinks those 10" thick ankles of hers would be perfect defense against any rattler.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 3:45:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think we want the guys who worked at Ground Zero being bitten by snakes.  Now Hitlery being bitten is something else entirely, but me thinks those 10" thick ankles of hers would be perfect defense against any rattler.
View Quote

I was thinking someone could put a scorpion in those work gloves she's bragging about. Hell, it's worth a chance!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 3:59:04 AM EDT
[#5]
She tried to socialize medicine in the US once already.....
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:00:46 AM EDT
[#6]

We wouldn't even do that to a rattlesnake. We may hate them, but we're not cruel...fullclip
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:00:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:05:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Legs,

You are my personal god.

Vass
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:11:05 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]"The White House said late Thursday that it was unlikely Mrs. Clinton would be invited to the Bush ranch anytime soon."[/b]

If I were Bush, I would invite her to come alone with a garden hose and a bucket of golf balls. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#10]
You just have to love the fact that she treats government employees as her personal servants.  

Maybe she is thinking of bringing the NYFD guys so she can demonstrate their brush fire fighting techniques when she tries to torch Bush's ranch.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:24:43 AM EDT
[#11]
What a FUCKING BITCH! If we're not VERY VIGILANT and don't get out and VOTE this BITCH WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Man I hope she goes...basically Bush is going to get a bunch of gardeners for free.  Wish she'd come to my house and [i]volunteer[/i].  If I feel they did a good job maybe I'll talk to them...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What a FUCKING BITCH! If we're not VERY VIGILANT and don't get out and VOTE this BITCH WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

And you guys all complain about us New Yorker's being selfish. We're more than willing to share her with the rest of the country.[}:D]

Seriously, the thought of her in the White House maakes me want to vomit.[puke]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, but do you think that the American people are ready for a female pres., especially that bitch?  I just think that [disclaimer:  I do not condone nor would I wish for the following to be true] if she made it that far some [whacko] would [sniper] her ass!

[50]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And you guys all complain about us New Yorker's being selfish. We're more than willing to share her with the rest of the country.[}:D]
View Quote

I'd vote for NY to keep her. [;D]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

She wouldn't get stung or bitten. Professional courtesy and all that...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top