Posted: 3/12/2002 9:52:34 AM EDT
[url]http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=544[/url]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:55:59 AM EDT
Thats not the gap we want her to close![spank]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:01:38 AM EDT
What, did she quit talking? Or, cross her legs? [shuuuddder]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:19:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2002 10:20:19 AM EDT by Admiral_Crunch]
But that doesn't make any sense! She swore many times during and after her Senate campaign that she was not planning to use her Senate seat as a springboard into the White House. She swore she would not run for President in 2004. She couldn't have been lying through her teeth, could she?? [:O] [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:30:40 AM EDT
What's this...? Oh, I'm sorry I thought the thread was entitled [b]'Hillary Closes Yap'[/b]! Now [u]that[/u] would certainly be news! BTW, I sincerely hope the bitch witch does run for the Presidency in 2004 as the Democrat torch-bearer. Eric The(Optimistic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:31:38 AM EDT
I hope she wins the democratic nomination. Bush would trot into a second term in a landslide. There are many people out there that simply would not vote for a woman president. I honestly don't believe America will have a woman president in my lifetime. Being a senator is one thing but being elected president is a whole nother ball game. I'm not trying to be sexist, I'm just saying what a lot of you already know but don't want to admit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:37:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: What's this...? Oh, I'm sorry I thought the thread was entitled [b]'Hillary Closes Yap'[/b]! Now [u]that[/u] would certainly be news! [>]:)]
View Quote
Exactly what I was thinking. LMAO, Hun.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:38:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy: I hope she wins the democratic nomination. Bush would trot into a second term in a landslide. There are many people out there that simply would not vote for a woman president. I honestly don't believe America will have a woman president in my lifetime. Being a senator is one thing but being elected president is a whole nother ball game. I'm not trying to be sexist, I'm just saying what a lot of you already know but don't want to admit.
View Quote
I would vote for a woman if I believed in her views. If that B%^h runs, I will personally campaign against her.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:41:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: BTW, I sincerely hope the bitch witch does run for the Presidency in 2004 as the Democrat torch-bearer. Eric The(Optimistic)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
(shudder) Be careful what you wish for, Eric- if the economy goes south and the war is over too soon- or worse- goes VERY badly, there are enough sucker moms, liberal cause-heads, minority groups and po' people (all of whom think every day is Palm (Up) Sunday) to anoint Imelda Clinton empress of the PC States of Amerika. "She'll save us all- just like her husband did." [puke] ............. Fact: The USA treats its illegal aliens better than most countries treat their own citizens, and I’m growing weary of goofy liberals comparing America to some third world country where the people still pee in their own drinking water and ride donkeys for transportation. - --ROCKYD
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:47:32 AM EDT
"Hillary closes gap"? I thought maybe Hillary put her head in a vice or something. No such luck I guess.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:52:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy: There are many people out there that simply would not vote for a woman president.
View Quote
Just what does that have to do with Hillary running for President?? [;)] Kidding aside, I agree. Hillary running would be a landslide for GW. She had a HUGE struggle just to defeat a relative newbie-conservative in one of the most liberal states in the country. And would Bill try to help her campaign? Oh, the joy of watching the media talking heads practically implode at the conundrum of covering Hillary but ignoring Bill!! Oh, the endless chorus of boos we'd never be allowed to hear from the media as the Wicked Witch of the East toured fly-over country. She'd be toast way before Dan Blather even had a chance to begin projecting her the winner at 3:00pm Eastern Time. Damn that would be so fine to hear her concession speech. Run Hill Run!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:56:48 AM EDT
As an aside, there's talk of Rudy running as GW's VP in '04 instead of Cheney. How sweet it would be for Rudy to stomp Hillary on his way to the Executive branch since he pulled out of the Senate race against her (prostate & mistress problems).
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 11:14:31 AM EDT
Vote for George Bush, Not Hillary's Bush. [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 11:36:42 AM EDT
I'm fairly certain Hillary has a prostate gland, so that would likely become a campaign issue if Rudy ran for VP. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:26:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: As an aside, there's talk of Rudy running as GW's VP in '04 instead of Cheney. How sweet it would be for Rudy to stomp Hillary on his way to the Executive branch since he pulled out of the Senate race against her (prostate & mistress problems).
View Quote
We don't want Rudy as VP. He did absolutely nothing while mayor of NYC to overturn the Sullivan Act, which is what keeps law abiding NY'ers disarmed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:48:59 PM EDT
Trust me guys as a lifelong New Yorker, Rudy Giuliani is what is termed a "Downstate Republican" and we would NOT be better off with him in the VP seat. Downstate Republicans are more leftist than many Southern Democrats, they are not cool. Dick Cheney is a much better VP than Rudy G. could ever be.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:57:51 PM EDT
I'm choking at the thoughts of typing this using the correct words as opposed to the words I would prefer to use. IF Hitlery were elected President that would make B. Klinton "First Gentleman !" (I know, I know he should be first shithead but I'm trying here.) Now I wonder what are the rules regarding the First Gentleman porking multiple interns ??
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:07:34 PM EDT
If Hillary closed her gap, the air quality in New York would improve by fifteen percent! It's common knowledge that Bill Clinton would hump anything...except for Hillary, of course! Even THAT man has SOME standards! Hillary, it does NOT take a village to raise a child! It takes RESPONSIBLE PARENTS! However, it DOES take a village to satisy your husband! I got a call tonight from Elizabeth Dole's campaign. I didn't know she was running again. I'd vote for her LONG before I'd vote for anyone named Clinton, that's for sure! CJ
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:14:08 PM EDT
Giuliani is about as anti-gun as you can get. TX is a big place. Don't you guys have room for Hillary there?[:D]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:20:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cmjohnson: I got a call tonight from Elizabeth Dole's campaign. I didn't know she was running again. I'd vote for her LONG before I'd vote for anyone named Clinton, that's for sure! CJ
View Quote
Liddy Dole: anti gun. Her handlers may have told her to dummy up on this issue to get elected, but she is deadset against CCW. Just wait 'til she gets in. Also, look whom she's married to- Bob Dole- no friend to gun owners, esp. us. Rudy Giuliani: anti gun. Never met a gun owner he liked, unless the gun owner carried a badge or contributed HEAVILY to his campaigns. Both are RINOs (Republikans In Name Only)
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:34:16 PM EDT
I heard she only "closed the gap" to men [puke]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:54:37 PM EDT
I don't think men are exactly her cup of tea. Maybe Rosie O'Dognuts? [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/puke.gif[/img] [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/explode.gif[/img] I think I'd go blind...[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/dead.gif[/img] CJ
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:34:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BMANSAR15: Trust me guys as a lifelong New Yorker, Rudy Giuliani is what is termed a "Downstate Republican" and we would NOT be better off with him in the VP seat. Downstate Republicans are more leftist than many Southern Democrats, they are not cool. Dick Cheney is a much better VP than Rudy G. could ever be.
View Quote
You've got this one just right. The Rudy didn't get elected in NYC by being pro gun.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:06:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: Now I wonder what are the rules regarding the First Gentleman porking multiple interns ??
View Quote
You silly little peon, rules are not written for the elite. [rolleyes]
Top Top