Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 4:55:24 PM EDT
They should be welcoming this opportunity for some easy illegal alien arrests put no, we need to give them a free pass and taxpayer money as usual. Editted to add money

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/10/2/143602.shtml

Sunday, Oct. 2, 2005 2:34 p.m. EDT
Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for Illegal Immigrants

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is urging the Department of Homeland Security to assure illegal immigrants that they will get their fair share of Hurricane Katrina relief aid without fear of being deported.

In a statement posted to her official Senate web site on Wednesday, Clinton said that the DHS should "issue a formal statement reassuring immigrant victims of Hurricane Rita and Katrina that they can seek help from relief agencies without fear of deportation or being turned over to immigration authorities."

In a letter written directly to Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff, Clinton and other Senate Democrats complained that they first asked for Katrina amnesty for illegals more than two weeks ago, but have not received a response.

"In fact," they said, "we were surprised and troubled to learn that DHS has placed some individuals in deportation proceedings after these individuals sought assistance, despite the fact that the government had previously encouraged all storm victims to come forward to seek help.

"Particularly given the widely publicized reports that DHS will deport some immigrant victims of Katrina who sought assistance, we believe such a public assurance is crucial."
Mrs. Clinton urged Chertoff to "terminate removal proceedings against those [illegal immigrants] who were placed in proceedings after they sought assistance."

Other Senate Democrats who signed onto Mrs. Clinton bid to obtain Katrina aid for illegal immigrants include Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Maria Cantwell, Barack Obama, Russ Feingold, Daniel Akaka, Frank Lautenberg, Joe Lieberman, Carl Levin, John F. Kerry, Chris Dodd, Pat Leahy and Jon Corzine.

Here is the statement on her Senate website:
clinton.senate.gov/news/statements/details.cfm?id=246545&&

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They should be welcoming this opportunity for some easy illegal alien arrests put no, we need to give them a free pass and taxpayer money as usual. Editted to add money

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/10/2/143602.shtml

Sunday, Oct. 2, 2005 2:34 p.m. EDT
Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for Illegal Immigrants

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is urging the Department of Homeland Security to assure illegal immigrants that they will get their fair share of Hurricane Katrina relief aid without fear of being deported.

This is really disturbing. Their fair share? There fair share is ZERO--actually, they OWE the US taxpayers money.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You know, worse than Klinton herself is the fact that a million people in her own state don't drag her out in the street and hang her from a tree.

Sad to say but most Americans are absolute sheeple.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm offering money!

I will say no more
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Understandable since they vote demoncrap
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I like this. I figure by the time people start winding up about Hitlery's Presidential bid I bet the border issue will be an even bigger issue and will be a thorn in her paw.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Bitch
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Heh

washingtontimes.com/national/20041213-124920-6151r.htm
In an interview last month on Fox News, Mrs. Clinton said she does not "think that we have protected our borders or our ports or provided our first responders with the resources they need, so we can do more and we can do better."
   In an interview on WABC radio, she said:
"I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants."
   "Clearly, we have to make some tough decisions as a country, and one of them ought to be coming up with a much better entry-and-exit system so that if we're going to let people in for the work that otherwise would not be done, let's have a system that keeps track of them," she said.
   Unlike many pro-business Republicans, Mrs. Clinton also has castigated Americans for hiring illegal aliens.
   "People have to stop employing illegal immigrants,"
she said. "I mean, come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties, stand on the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx. You're going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to go do yard work and construction work and domestic work."
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Why do you think Hillary wants to do this. She doesnt give a damn really about illegals. She cares about votes. This is why Hillary and policticans of her ink try to make voteing without any ID legal. More votes.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton

Did I miss an announcement?

Exactly what I was thinking.That caught my eye immediately.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm so glad she can't keep her fat mouth shut on these kind of issues. She is digging her own defeat. That artical alone has just cost her the border States votes. Keep it up Hildabeast, your doin a fine job.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep! Things are gonna be a lot different when she is president.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm so glad she can't keep her fat mouth shut on these kind of issues. She is digging her own defeat. That artical alone has just cost her the border States votes (except for California). Keep it up Hildabeast, your doin a fine job.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#15]
she is a stupid bitch
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Great yes I love this idea.   I'm happy to be a part of it.

lets um just make some slight modifications to the plan.

All aid to illigals can be summed up in one word.
Deportation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#17]
That political beotch is supposed to represent AMERICANS.

That walking colostomy-bag needs to deport her ass to mexico if she wants to support another countries people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top