Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/13/2001 4:38:17 PM EST
Copied from a posting over on AK-47.net Patriot-of-many Senior Member Registered: Apr 2000 Location: In the REPUBLIC Posts: 1583 Hillary Clinton's Campaign Scandal Tonight on 20/20.....Apparently there's video evidence of an illegal campaign contribution of 2 Million$$$$...... Hopefully our Justice department will put them AWAY!!!!! This is the people that want "campaign finance reform" WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE! Tune in tonight to ABC's prime time news show, "20/20" (10PM/9PM Central Time - check local listings for time) for an explosive story about an illegal $2,000,000 contribution to Hillary Clinton's U.S. Senate Campaign. Judicial Watch, the nation's only true "Independent Counsel," uncovered the evidence that made this story public. The ABC 20/20 piece should provoke criminal prosecution of the Clintons and others. I invite you to get additional details by enrolling in Judicial Watch's InfoNet for news about this incredible new Clinton scandal as it unfolds. We will keep you updated by email, at no cost to you! Sign up at: http://www.JudicialWatch.org/infonet.asp AOL users click here Please, tell your friends, too. Thank you. Larry Klayman __________________ WHEN ONLY CRIMINALS HAVE WEAPONS,THEY WON'T GET KICKED OUT OF OFFICE..... The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:02:00 PM EST
Judical Watch is doing the job of the Justice Dept.. I was hoping that Ashcroft would take the lead from JW and finish the job. Klayman and Company are great people.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:25:07 PM EST
Just watched. Seems to be some pretty damning evidence. Somehow the Clintons will slither out, and I do mean slither, out of this. Did you notice the part at the end where the 2 ABC guys were kind of yucking it up and saying that he really got screwed by the great and powerful Clintons and how dare he try to get back at them.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:45:38 PM EST
Now I've got no love for Hillary, but this is all speculation. Nothings been proven yet. I can honestly say she never took illegal campaign contobutions. This is just ridiculous, when is this vast-right-wing-conspiracy going to end? [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:51:41 PM EST
Yeah, I watched that report tonight on 20/20. How the hell is this not getting more media attention! Peter Paul(the guy who wanted to buy a pardon) has the hard evidence to screw Hillary over and I think he will do it.. PLZ!!!!! DO IT!!!
Top Top