Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2017 6:48:00 PM EDT

https://www.weaselzippers.us/343408-hilary-clinton-and-7-top-aides-still-have-state-dept-security-clearances/

Hillary Clinton and seven of her top aides have retained their State Department security clearances a year after the FBI concluded they were “extremely careless” handling sensitive information.

“The State Department confirmed that it is continuing to review the mishandling of classified information that passed through Secretary Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized email server as she and seven former aides retain access to sensitive information,” Grassley’s office said.

Clinton, who served as secretary of state under former President Barack Obama, and seven of her aides were designated as “research assistants” in order to keep their security clearances.

Former FBI Director James Comey said last July that Clinton and her top aides were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
“There is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,” Comey said.
View Quote
Well ain't that some shit.

Political class gonna political class.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
insanity
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
insanity
View Quote
It's about the SJW. The feelz is mostest important.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously....Why hasn't Trump finished her, yet????

WHY?!?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
... that's unfathomable. Do you mind if I share this on my Facebook page?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
... that's unfathomable. Do you mind if I share this on my Facebook page?
View Quote
I quoted the Weasel Zippers article which quotes the Beacon article. Which quotes Grassely. Not my research or discovery. So...whatever.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Doesn't matter. They don't have a need to know anymore.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Meh, giving her more rope from which to hang herself?  
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Security clearances are good for a certain amount of time (Used to be 5 years for bring-up.)
Once you are not employed with a need for it the security clearance is no longer valid.  
She should have absolutely no access at this time.
I wonder who was the Security Manager that should have been responsible for a report of credible derogatory information to the responsible agency so the next time the Adjudicator can say "NO FY&*ING WAY HILLARY."
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Seriously....Why hasn't Trump finished her, yet????

WHY?!?
View Quote
The shit that an ex first lady must know about the inner workings and deep secrets this country has..... That's why.... If they put her in jail, no reason for her not to expose everything.. She probably knows who killed JFK, where bigfoot lives, where DP cooper ended up, whats under Oak island, where the Ark of the covenant is, and more.....
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's the memo off grassleys .gov site

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/state-dept-reviewing-mishandling-classified-information-unauthorized-server

un 09, 2017
Violations of security protocols could lead to revoked access to sensitive material

WASHINGTON – The State Department confirmed that it is continuing to review the mishandling of classified information that passed through Secretary Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized email server as she and seven former aides retain access to sensitive information.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#11]
The question is does she still have access?

As stated above, the clearance expires after x years, but that does mean she still has access or a need to know.

Based on her history, the clearance should be revoked, but this sounds like fake news.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Why in the blue fuck hasn't Trump closed all these loopholes and had his people revoke unneeded clearances, as well as shit can the overt Dem operatives that still exist in the govt.

This is where the fucking leaks come from!  Sabotage and trumps letting it happen.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Whatever she has needs to be revoked, along with her freedom
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why in the blue fuck hasn't Trump closed all these loopholes and had his people revoke unneeded clearances, as well as shit can the overt Dem operatives that still exist in the govt.

This is where the fucking leaks come from!  Sabotage and trumps letting it happen.
View Quote
Everyone they can is working on a massive backlog of getting clearances to people that need them.  To go through and delete then woul require more manpower, or slow down the process even more--for military, special agents, etc.

If they don't have access, their clearances are irrelevant, and they expire.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I just want her tax payer funded security detail pulled. Criminal cunt should hire her own.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#17]
As long as they don't have access to material what doe it matter?  The clearance isn't a key to a vault or anything.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#19]
And she still has them today!!!!

And why haven't they fired that Koskinen guy at the IRS?

Deep State....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top