BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 12/9/2010 5:29:13 AM EDT

I'm glad I stuck with football

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=7833263

"Prosecutors have offered a deal to a California teen wrestler charged with sexual battery for ramming his fingers into the rectum of his high school opponent during a practice match.

The 17-year-old Clovis youth, who has been expelled by the school, faces trial in Fresno on Thursday."

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
in before wrestling isnt gay
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:31:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Future Rugby player.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
OMG, I think that is hilarious. Sounds like a Johnny Knoxville move.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:33:43 AM EDT
[#4]
"Fishhooking"
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:34:54 AM EDT
[#5]
o.k.,,, this is gonna force to ask,, ''WTF''???
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Fishhooking"

I think that would be more like "foul-hooking".
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:35:55 AM EDT
[#7]
checking the oil...
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:38:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The 17-year-old Clovis youth, who has been expelled by the school, faces trial in Fresno on Thursday."

I hear TSA is hiring...
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:41:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I would have hit him over the head with a chair
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:46:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
checking the oil...

I thought the coach taught this move.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:48:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#12]
realy.....I all ways thought they were taught to do this. one of the reasons I never wrestled.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear TSA is hiring...

Well played sir.  Well played.

CMOS  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:51:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
checking the oil...

I thought the coach taught this move.

Same here...  

ETA:  Does "It isn't gay if done in anger" apply here?
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:51:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Wrestlers have been doing that for years.

...which is pretty much why everyone thinks wrestling is gay.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:52:41 AM EDT
[#16]
I wrestled Varsity in high school.  At one meet my opponent had me bent over at the waist and he reached his hand between my leg, grabbed my junk as hard as he could and threw me backwards.  Apparently the ref didn't see this shit happening because he never got a penalty but anyway... the guy throws me backwards and I'm on the mat flat on my back and unable to breathe.  The guy is just standing over me while I'm down.  He just lays down on my chest and the ref counted one, two, three... PIN !!

I didn't wrestle my Senior year.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:53:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup, the "butt drag" will get you out of most any move.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I was just coming here to say this. We are actually taught this move. Don't forget the old "ball and chain" AKA the Navy Ride.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He didn't just grab the guys ass...he jammed his fingers IN the other guys ass

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:56:06 AM EDT
[#20]
That wasn't his finger.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#21]
If they are going to charge wrestlers with crimes then they need to go all out and ban wresting period.Yes it is fucked up that he did it and more fucked that he did it to a teammate with nothing on the line but I bet it was just him taking what his coach told him to do to a higher level in the heat of the match.

I only wrestled in middle school and even then the goal was to cause as much pain or discomfort to your opponent as possible(trying to smash cups hoping balls would be hurt was ok),without the ref seeing if possible.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:57:11 AM EDT
[#22]
If someone tried that on me, I'd switch from wrestling to MMA pretty damned quick.

Oh, also, wrestling is gay.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:58:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 5:59:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

If someone tried that on me, I'd switch from wrestling to MMA pretty damned quick.

Oh, also, wrestling is gay.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:00:23 AM EDT
[#25]
I think I'd be a bit upset if someone jammed their fingers in my ass.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:00:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Yes butt not with their thumbs.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#28]
lol..google image "Wrestling is gay"

Look for Olympic finger bang picture.

Are those women?

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:06:48 AM EDT
[#29]

He'll fit right in with Professional MMA.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Never smell a wrestlers thumb
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:09:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Future Rugby player.

This.  

I was never in a sport with such foul dudes!  

Some of those fuckers would finger their own asses and try to Dirty Sanchez opposing players in the scrum!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:10:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Whatever it takes to win, including gay
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:10:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Future Rugby player.

This.  

Some of those fuckers would finger their own asses and try to Dirty Sanchez opposing players in the scrum!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, I think I'll scratch that sport off of my to do list.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:14:13 AM EDT
[#34]
tight spandex - check

two sweaty dudes - check

playing on a rubber mat - check

ex-wrestlers on this site justifying one guy sticking his finger in anothers rectum - check

wrestling is NOT gay - bwaaa haaa haaa

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Future Rugby player.

This.  

I played rugby for 5 years
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#36]
That's gay.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:17:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If they are going to charge wrestlers with crimes then they need to go all out and ban wresting period.Yes it is fucked up that he did it and more fucked that he did it to a teammate with nothing on the line but I bet it was just him taking what his coach told him to do to a higher level in the heat of the match.

I only wrestled in middle school and even then the goal was to cause as much pain or discomfort to your opponent as possible(trying to smash cups hoping balls would be hurt was ok),without the ref seeing if possible.

Yep, there are coaches that teach that crap.  They are assholes who other coaches and teams despise.  On the other hand, while they may be successful at the lower levels, they never reach the higher ones because kids with talent tie them up in knots before they ever get to play those games.  I coached a kid who thought that teh point of wrestling was to cause so much pain that his opponent just gave up (after meeting his dad, I know where he got the idea).  Same kid also never lasted more than 20 seconds before getting pinned.  After I "educated" him and he stopped trying that shit in practice, not only did he have a lot less trouble in practice, he actually started winning.  Funny how that works.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:18:40 AM EDT
[#38]
No matter what anyone says, it could always be worse.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:19:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Brian: "You wear tights?"

Andrew: "I wear the required uniform!"

Brian: "Tights."
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:21:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wrestled Varsity in high school.  At one meet my opponent had me bent over at the waist and he reached his hand between my leg, grabbed my junk as hard as he could and threw me backwards.  Apparently the ref didn't see this shit happening because he never got a penalty but anyway... the guy throws me backwards and I'm on the mat flat on my back and unable to breathe.  The guy is just standing over me while I'm down.  He just lays down on my chest and the ref counted one, two, three... PIN !!

I didn't wrestle my Senior year.

I call bullshit.  The first thing every scholastic wrestler learns is that, unlike the WWE, there is no "three count" in real wrestling.  Your shoulders touch for more than a moment (like in a roll through), you're pinned.  I've even seen pins called when a wrestler was in the offensive position and had his opponent in jeopardy of a pin.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Never heard of the butt drag and I wrestled through school (20 something years ago). Fingers in the butt, eyes and mouth were (are?) pretty much a no go.
It was pretty common to get a nut drag done to you by some loser though. I was stomping the life out of this one kid and he started trying to nut drag me, that's "unsportsmanlike" as they say. I just told him "grab my balls again and I'm going to hurt you", he did and I did... there are ways to pull off elbow/knee strikes other dirty stuff and submission holds without the ref catching them.

eta: I love the sport, if I wasn't old and broken Id still do it, wouldn't mind getting my son into it either.

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#42]
First off this Is a pretty common occurrence, but if you take a bad shot and get caught underneath you will get butt dragged. The anus just provides discomfort to your opponent and a better grip.

Second, yes wrestlers are a bunch of sick and twisted individuals and we take pride in that.

Third, in my opinion those of you who wrestled and quit just didn't have what it takes. Wrestling is the most difficult collegiate sport out there not everyone is cut out for it.

Finally, this is bullshit they have been outlawing moves more and more which is changing the sport. God forbid someone gets hurt in a combat sport, soon they will be saying a head tap or cross face is assault.

Look how far we have fallen
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:26:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Never heard of the butt drag and I wrestled through school (20 something years ago). Fingers in the butt, eyes and mouth were (are?) pretty much a no go.

It was pretty common to get a nut drag done to you by some loser though. I was stomping the life out of this one kid and he started trying to nut drag me, that's "unsportsmanlike" as they say. I just told him "grab my balls again and I'm going to hurt you", he did and I did... there are ways to pull off elbow/knee strikes other dirty stuff and submission holds without the ref catching them.

eta: I love the sport, if I wasn't old and broken Id still do it, wouldn't mind getting my son into it either.

That explains your avatar...

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
First off this Is a pretty common occurrence, but if you take a bad shot and get caught underneath you will get butt dragged. The anus just provides discomfort to your opponent and a better grip.

Second, yes wrestlers are a bunch of sick and twisted individuals and we take pride in that.

Third, in my opinion those of you who wrestled and quit just didn't have what it takes. Wrestling is the most difficult collegiate sport out there not everyone is cut out for it.
Finally, this is bullshit they have been outlawing moves more and more which is changing the sport. God forbid someone gets hurt in a combat sport, soon they will be saying a head tap or cross face is assault.

Exactly how do you figure that? A couple of dudes wearing tights dry humping each other into submission sounds more like the fag stomp scene from boogie nights than "the most difficult collegiate sport." I'm going to say that ANY stick and/or ball sport is more difficult in College than the sadist/masochist public butt romp that is grecko-roman wrestling.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#46]
How does the finger go *in* the ass with those tight spandex suits?  Seems to me if it slips in there that easily, dude probably enjoyed it.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly how do you figure that? A couple of dudes wearing tights dry humping each other into submission sounds more like the fag stomp scene from boogie nights than "the most difficult collegiate sport." I'm going to say that ANY stick and/or ball sport is more difficult in College than the sadist/masochist public butt romp that is grecko-roman wrestling.

Greco roman is not collegiate wrestling.

Strength, speed, endurance, balance, technique, mental and physical toughness, strategy, and the will to break another man mentally and physically are all tenets of being a good wrestler. To be a great wrestler takes even more.

"stick and ball"(nice phrasing) sports may include some of these traits but in my opinion none (except maybe hockey, but that is a team sport) include them all.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:44:12 AM EDT
[#49]
It's called checking the oil. While I never did this..heavy weights fight on our feet, the little guys roll around on the mats..it was commonly used.
Link Posted: 12/9/2010 6:46:49 AM EDT
[#50]
These people apparently don't know what the shocker is.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top