Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2001 11:34:18 PM EDT
..."Gun Nut"
I have a passion for firearms,there is'nt a day that goes by with out me thinking about them in one way or another.Do you suffer from the same thing?
What makes me bring this up is a sort of unrelated topic that kinda frustrates me.I was at another site and someone there was talking about a botched article in JUL American Rifleman regarding FN.The guy there said the article hardly mentioned the FAL.I was thinking that most publications seem to be shying away from weapons for self defense because they are politically uncorrect.I then remembered a very good publication which I believe is now defunct,Fightin Firearms!AH...What a wonderful magazine,how I wish there was another like it in print.Does anyone remember that magazine?What happened to it? I figured more "Gun Nuts" would have bought it.I know every month I went to the news stand looking for it.I'm not a hunter, however I do read up about some hunting firearms.There seems to be a lack of very good articles written about military firearms,all kinds.
Having these thoughts makes me wonder if I am a "Gun Nut".
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
And yet ... On the cover of the previous month's [i]American Rifleman[/i]  was ... an AR.  Hardly PC, even though it was a cop gun.

The article seemed to be more about John Browning than about FN Herstal  Not all a bad thing.

If you have to ask:  the answer's yes, you're a gun nut.

Norm  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top