Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2015 5:21:23 PM EDT
Fucking pay attention and GO! Yes you!  You have one fucking thing to do.  That's to watch that fucking light and when it fucking turns green, look both fucking ways and then fucking GO! Don't be digging in the console of your fucking Camry for a mint to get the taste of your boybriend out of your mouth.  Just watch the fucking light.  No looking at the semi hot fucking middle aged porky fucking housewife in the fucking Prius in the next lane.  Go, damnit!  Don't be talking on the fucking phone or reading your fucking texts or talking to the fat bloat in the passenger seat.  Just pay attention and GO. You OWE me to watch the fucking light and waste as little time as possible when the fucking light turns green.  Stay home if you cant fucking pay attention. Fuck you, you motherfucking fucker fuck!

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you flip them off?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Honk horn
Flip the bird
Blade
Write thread

Neva been done before
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey you! The guy typing furiously on the phone behind the wheel - put the damn phone down!!  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:24:55 PM EDT
[#4]
8/10. Could have used more fuckface's
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Now imagine all that, in a state where it's legal to be stoned.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Lay on the horn. They'll get the point.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Leave earlier
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now imagine all that, in a state where it's legal to be stoned.
View Quote

Lol, ok I admit that has to suck.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Tap the horn lightly and politely one time, and if they fail to move help them move by lightly and politely laying your front bumper into their rear bumper and than push them on their way
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey you, ahead of me in the left turn lane. When the light turns green, don't creep through the intersection at a half mile per hour as if you're afraid your car is gonna tip over. Push the fucking gas pedal and get your ass through there already!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]
The first person at the light is always the last one to notice it change.

Accept, acknowledge and move on.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The first person at the light is always the last one to notice it change.

Accept, acknowledge and more on.
View Quote

There's no E in moron.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey you, ahead of me in the left turn lane. When the light turns green, don't creep through the intersection at a half mile per hour as if you're afraid your car is gonna tip over. Push the fucking gas pedal and get your ass through there already!
View Quote

And you don't have to wait until the car in front of you is halfway through the fucking intersection before you start rolling. The light turns green, everybody can start moving at the same time, IF any of the somnolent fucks were paying attention.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Fixed it. oops
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#16]
It's been happening for a while and I attribute it to the smart phone.   No one pays attention to the light anymore because they are preoccupied with their phone.  I  call it the smart phone polio.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#17]

OP we are brothers from different mothers. That's one of my pet peeves.

Jackasses fucking around with devices and making cars behind them miss the light

Fuck, makes me furious. I have to go to my special quiet place to avoid homicide.

Quoted:
Fucking pay attention and GO! Yes you!  You have one fucking thing to do.  That's to watch that fucking light and when it fucking turns green, look both fucking ways and then fucking GO! Don't be digging in the console of your fucking Camry for a mint to get the taste of your boybriend out of your mouth.  Just watch the fucking light.  No looking at the semi hot fucking middle aged porky fucking housewife in the fucking Prius in the next lane.  Go, damnit!  Don't be talking on the fucking phone or reading your fucking texts or talking to the fat bloat in the passenger seat.  Just pay attention and GO. You OWE me to watch the fucking light and waste as little time as possible when the fucking light turns green.  Stay home if you cant fucking pay attention. Fuck you, you motherfucking fucker fuck!

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Are you that guy who gets pissed when someone doesn't gun it from 0-55 in two seconds to turn through the intersection. Maybe switch to decaf?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Now...try and be honest and tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#20]
It's real funny when you lose your shit on someone at a traffic light,
only to find out that they're going where you're going, 2 lefts and a
right later onto my dead end street.  The sister of my across the street
neighbor coming to visit. Color me embarrassed as I apologized for overreacting
and being an ass.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol.
You mad?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I agree with the OP 100%.

Also, those "MERGE" signs you see when you are accessing an interstate highway mean for YOU to merge with the highway traffic.

Most folks in the South just pull out onto the interstate doing 30 MPH and expect the 75 MPH vehicles to move over, slow down, or do whatever it takes to avoid a wreck.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Any Other questions about whether Driving is a Privilege or a Right
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Word, op! Always an inducer of rage.
The other big one, in my small brain, are these fucks who stop in the travel lane, rather than getting in the center mutherfucking turn lane! I want to kill them, and everyone they know.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Solid 9  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Good rant, but you know what grinds my gears more than people not paying attention? People that beep as soon as the light turns green even if you're already moving. That shit makes me want to stop moving or slow down to purposely piss them off.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Honk horn
Flip the bird
Blade
Write thread

Neva been done before
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#28]
If I see idiots farting around with shit in their car while stopped at a light, I'll watch the other side of traffic's light and blow the horn at them when it turns yellow. Usually gives them time to unfuck themselves before the light turns green.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#29]
F
Quoted:
View Quote

ARW road rager.   Good luck with that blood pressure.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Whoa whoa whoa... You said only one thing to do. Now it's: look left, look right, and then go. That's 3 things.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Whoa whoa whoa... You said only one thing to do. Now it's: look left, look right, and then go. That's 3 things.
View Quote

This.

How many things is it, OP?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Also, those "MERGE" signs you see when you are accessing an interstate highway mean for YOU to merge with the highway traffic.

Most folks in the South just pull out onto the interstate doing 30 MPH and expect the 75 MPH vehicles to move over, slow down, or do whatever it takes to avoid a wreck.
View Quote

This. Soooo much this.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Shits getting wayyy to complex.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Agree with OP.

Suspects OP will die within 5 years due to hypertension.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.  Have a bran muffin.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or leave a space between turning cars large enough for a marching band to walk through?

Really, 1/2 a football field should be a sufficient space cushion.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey you! The guy typing furiously on the phone behind the wheel - put the damn phone down!!  
View Quote

How about you fucking wait right here at this light while I log in and type my response.

posted via ARFCOM mobile
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Steel bumper, push them.. lol
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tap the horn lightly and politely one time, and if they fail to move help them move by lightly and politely laying your front bumper into their rear bumper and than push them on their way
View Quote

Or, do like I accidentally did once. I put a new horn button on the dash of my old pu cause the one in the column quit working. Some gal ahead of me at the light was daydreaming after the light changed. I went to honk once, and the button stuck . So I followed here for a couple blocks with the horn blaring while I was messing with it trying to get the stupid button unstuck.

Next light we got stopped at she took off like a flash the instant it turned green.............
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:20:24 PM EDT
[#40]
I hate how inefficient people are in rush hour.  Be inefficient anytime else but rush hour has no margin for this bs.

Ever notice for example a left turn light?  It turns green and there is a huge gap between cars but the moment that light turns yellow double the cars get through because they're closing up the gaps.  I just take it that people are selfish.  Never mind that if everyone did their part the whole system would work better and everyone would get home sooner.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Roger that OP!
And you fuckers that don't know your left from your right, choke yourself with fucking razor wire. When you stop at an intersection at the same time as someone on your left stopped, fucking GO if it's clear.
I'm not waiting there out of courtesy to you or because of kindness to my fellow man. It's a rule of the road. When I sit there waiting for you to GO, making eye contact with you until you wave me on, I  . . .  COC.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#42]
I am beginning to preemptively honk when lights turn green, especially when I am in DC.  Everyone seems to be dicking with their smart phones or DPS doohickeys.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

We are the chorus and we agree.  We agree, we agree.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh, you know a smart fella, might have left enough space so he COULD GO AROUND the blockage instead of becoming a casualty.

I dunno why people pull up right behind another car with no way out.  But I am going to start using it to my advantage.

OP, shut up I explained.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Meh, you know a smart fella, might have left enough space so he COULD GO AROUND the blockage instead of becoming a casualty.

I dunno why people pull up right behind another car with no way out.  But I am going to start using it to my advantage.

OP, shut up I explained.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP, shut up I explained.

must be nice living somewhere with no traffic.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

My favorite are the car in front of me approaching a light.

10 under the limit, on the brakes as the approach the green lit intersection, light turns yellow, they nail it, ratfucking me at the red light.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Or, do like I accidentally did once. I put a new horn button on the dash of my old pu cause the one in the column quit working. Some gal ahead of me at the light was daydreaming after the light changed. I went to honk once, and the button stuck . So I followed here for a couple blocks with the horn blaring while I was messing with it trying to get the stupid button unstuck.

Next light we got stopped at she took off like a flash the instant it turned green.............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: I am 99% really good at taking off as soon as the light turns green, but I am rather light on the throttle, so sometimes that irritates people.  While I understand their concerns, I don't like abusing my car by taking off like a jack rabbit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#48]
OP you sound like me with people that can't use crossovers correctly
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#49]
I usually just honk my horn and rev the engine a tad.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, that happens in St. Louis also. Too many people do a majority of their acceleration on the actual interstate itself. There is a special place in hell for those people that pull this stunt as they are ahead of a line of people on the acceleration ramp. Thank you for risking the lives of many people, you goofy fucks.

Another one of my personal favorites is the guy in a car that expects my truck to handle like his car on narrow and windy ass roads. I get it, asshole, that Audi you drive handles those sharp turns quite well. Now get the fuck off of my bumper and try to pull at least a two car gap, while you're at it. My truck can't safely navigate this road at much more than 10 over, and yes I DO have to slow down before I go into the turn. Those yellow recommened speed limit signs? Those are something I heed with caution BEACUSE IM DRIVING A FUCKING TRUCK. Now get the fuck off my ass, and don't dare honk or I will do everything in my power to never leave second gear.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top