Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 8:51:12 PM EDT
Enough with all this fucking in fighting!

What's the matter... we don't have enough REAL ENEMIES that we need to turn on each other over nit-picky bullshit?!?!?!

Not enough closet Communists trying to subvert this republic for your liking? Not enough power mad gun grabbers trying to erode & destroy our God given rights for your tastes? Not enough Islamofacists killing innocent men, women & children lately for you to take notice?

Seriously guys (& gals), we're all on the same team... never lose sight of that indisputable fact. We ALL cherish life, liberty & freedom. We ALL value the historical & philosophical foundations of our nation, and we are ALL proud to call ourselves GUN OWNERS, AMERICANS, & PATRIOTS!

Perspective... it's more than just a subject they teach in art school.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

Every gun owner should be an NRA member as well. The more powerfull the lobby, the better...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What's the matter... we don't have enough REAL ENEMIES that we need to turn on each other over nit-picky bullshit?!?!?!

Not enough closet Communists trying to subvert this republic for your liking? Not enough power mad gun grabbers trying to erode & destroy our God given rights for your tastes? Not enough Islamofacists killing innocent men, women & children lately for you to take notice?

Seriously guys (& gals), we're all on the same team... never lose sight of that indisputable fact. We ALL cherish life, liberty & freedom. We ALL value the historical & philosophical foundations of our nation. We are ALL proud to call ourselves GUN OWNERS, AMERICANS, & PATRIOTS!

OH LOOK WHO FINALLY COMES OUT AND SHOWS HIS FACE... IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU PUNK!!!!!

No no no... just kidding... I have to agree with this.... this is NOT a good sign guys I never thought I would say this but "Cant we all just get along?"

NYPatriot, if it makes you feel better, I got no beef with you ..... Yet!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
At this point I'm laughing at most of it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I really am disappointed at the immaturity and stupidity that some have displayed this evening.  hr

Nah, it was the testosterone's fault

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#7]
It goes in cycles here.

The peak of this rowdy cycle is approaching, when it gets here, the moderators will hand out a few bannings and the board will be restored to tranquility.

The Neutral Observer is not sure what triggered this cycle, but it's been a while since the board has had one.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#9]
What'd I miss?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree, fuck this fighting bullshit. It's not worth it. We're going to fall to pieces if we don't stick togethor, but instead, everyone is bickering and bitching. I'm with NYPatriot on this one.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Seriously guys (& gals), we're all on the same team... never lose sight of that indisputable fact. We ALL cherish life, liberty & freedom. We ALL value the historical & philosophical foundations of our nation, and we are ALL proud to call ourselves GUN OWNERS, AMERICANS, & PATRIOTS!

Here Here!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I haven't even looked at the threads.
They seem too boring to even bother.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Eh?  WTF are you talking about?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really am disappointed at the immaturity and stupidity that some have displayed this evening.  

Nah, it was the testosterone's fault

Look everybody !!!....... It's a........

a GURL !  
That oughta get em to stop their bitching for a bit  

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Seen it before on other forums I belong to .

when you have a site with lot's of traffic and
someone draws a line in the sand .....

Depending on where it's drawn , dictates how many are
gonna step over it .  Do it often enough and it will change
core participants and alter the direction of the site .

I learned a long time ago that  " Keyboard Ego " needs to be
taken with a LARGE grain of salt .
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#17]
you are all a bunch of fucking pussies .... quit fucking whining.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, to quote a person from the past, "People, if we don't hang together, we shall all hang seperately."
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#20]
It's just the internet
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well, to quote a person from the past, "People, if we don't hang together, we shall all hang seperately."

Thanks for the reminder...

Signing the Declaration of Independence was a dangerous act. To call the king of England a tyrant—especially in such a public and eloquent way—was high treason, punishable by death. Although the signers of the Declaration of Independence had different reasons for doing so, were very different individuals, and had radically different political points of view, the executioner's rope could be equally effective for one and all. John Hancock was bold. He signed his name first and large. "There," he said; "King George should be able to read that without his spectacles." When Benjamin Franklin signed, he was expected to say something witty, pithy, and to the point; he was, after all, the greatest aphorist of his day. Franklin did not disappoint. "We must all hang together," he said, "or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Man, why do I always miss those controversial threads on this site?
I swear every month there is a thread like this pointing out behavior and I never see it.

Having a life outside of Arfcom really keeps me out of the loop here.

+1
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#24]
It must be my fault. Whenever I leave for work, things get heated on this board. When I return from work, it has returned to normal. Perhaps I should just quit my job and monitor this board 24/7 so that peace and tranquility will flurish.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Damn I missed something again
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I really am disappointed at the immaturity and stupidity that some have displayed this evening.  

Why? Was it less than it usually is?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I'm talking about how boring I find a gaggle of bickering yentas.
It doesn't interest me.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:53:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:59:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I must have been watching Dodgeball when all this happened. Oh well
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

[staff]I'm sorry, the word Dodgeball has been banned from usage on the site. Once more, and you are gone![/staff]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm talking about how boring I find a gaggle of bickering yentas.
It doesn't interest me.

Harsh dude.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:22:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[staff]I'm sorry, the word Dodgeball has been banned from usage on the site. Once more, and you are gone![/staff]

Well if you ever saw the movie you'ld know why.  They gotta create a barrier zone to keep any contamination of any kind from oozing in.

The only scene worth seeing was "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. CLANK!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top