Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2001 7:18:56 AM EDT
...I've got some engineering equipment that I want to sell.  Does anybody know of a specialized engineering auction site?

FYI, I am trying to sell:

HP450C DesignJet Color Large Format Printer, "D" Size (24X36) with roll-feed and leg kit.

Hitachi 21" Monitor

Dell Precision 420 Workstation, 733 MHZ, 128MB, (2) 20 GB Hard-drives, CD-RW, Windows NT 4.0, etc.

APC UPS (620)

HP820CSi Deskjet Color Printer

A whole library of Civil Engineering books.

Assorted Software:  RISA 3D, RISAbase, RISAfoot, MATHcad

I'm going to medical school in the fall and am trying to "liquidate" my assets.  All of the above are about a year old.  I won't give them away at garage sale prices, but I'll sell them for considerably less than what I Paid.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#2]
HP450C: $1200
Monitor: $400
UPS: $50
Dell 420: $450
HP820: $100

I can give you more detailed specifics on the monitor, computer, and plotter when  I get back to my office later today.

Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Ruston, Louisiana by the way, which is about halfway between Monroe and Shreveport on Interstate 20.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#5]
My HP450C has the optional roll-feed with the automatic paper-cutter.  It produces outstanding quality color "D" size engineering prints.  It has 4MB of memory but this is expandable to 32MB (But I have never had a problem, you might need more memory if a lot of people are sending plots at the same time.)  I also have the optional leg kit, so it is free-standing.

If you look at the price of a new HP450C, you will see that this is a pretty good deal.  

I'll post more detailed specs on the monitor and computer tonight.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top