Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2002 2:44:46 PM EDT
Check it out...

It was a nice day today. Great day. I rode my bike about 50 miles, got home the Mrs. had some cold beers and some BBQ ribs she smoked up.

So there I was with about 5 Killians and about half a pig in me, I began to ponder current world events (I do some of my best work in this condition).

It hit me.

Who do we hate the most in this world? The muslims? No. We only hate them currently. I'm talking long term hate. It can only be one group. That's right...

The French.

O.K. We hate the french. Now we're pissed at the muslims, and rightfully so. So let's make this work for us.

We need to obtain a few large french cargo aircraft, like the Transall or such. But it's got to have french markings identifying as french. What is thier military symbol? A limp wrist? Smelly armpit... Oh wait a white flag.

I digress

Load these planes up to thier max gross weight with pigs. Lots of pigs, juicy fat pigs.The kind that would splat, no explode on impact.

Set the autopilots on a course to Mecca and sit back and watch...

Who's up for this mission?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be nice to have good weather. Here in Ohio it didn't warm up past 40 all day and it rained. I hate liberals that want to take away are guns most and its a long term hate
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know much about what you said except that a few Killians and some roast pig sound good about now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#3]
and make that more Killian than pig [;)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
It would never work the Arabs would see right through it,they know the French don't have the ambition or the balls to mount such an attack.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
All this intellectualism on just 5 Killians?

I'm switching to Killians [:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All this intellectualism on just 5 Killians?

I'm switching to Killians [:D]
View Quote

Usually takes me 7 Amber Bocks and a bowl of bean dip before I start thinking like that[beer]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I knew I liked Killians for a reason!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I was going to suggest just flying around feeding pigs into a chipper shredder with the exit end sticking out of the airplane.  Then I figured, why not feed the pigs to the French, then feed the French into the chipper shredder while flying over Mecca.  

Two birds, one stone. [:D]

Someone is bound to come along any minute who's not amused at this Killian brainstorming method.  Just remember, the first one to complain is a hippy.  And hippies are only slightly less annoying than the French.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone see the thing making fun of the french on saturday night live last night?  Know where it can be downloaded?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate liberals more. Is their military symbol actually a white flag!?!? That's puckin fathetic...well you get the point...
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't waste my pork , I love it. Just feed the french in and tell them it is pork.
Ben
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG

Load these planes up to thier max gross weight with pigs. Lots of pigs, juicy fat pigs.The kind that would splat, no explode on impact.

Who's up for this mission?
View Quote

Any chance of subing Parisians for the pigs ??  
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes. I demand that the Statue of Liberty be demolished as it was a gift to us from the horrible French.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Not to complain, but I tend to do my best thinking after burgers and Captain Morgan Parrot Bay.

Apart form that, I like the "twofer" problem solving approach.  Who's to say the Frogs aren't pigs anyhow?  A good number of them seems to SMELL like swine...

FFZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top