Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2002 3:44:23 PM EDT
On CNN they are talking about how Gore lost the election over gun control!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
No really, it was CNN, but sadly it is now over.

But they are letting AraFAT out now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The show was Crossfire, which is often very good.

They also mentioned a new Dan Quayle quote, which went by very fast so I can only paraphrase it:

"There was not a single Palestinian on those airliners on September 9th"

When it was pointed out to Quayle that it was the 11th, he responded "I knew that.  I'm just trying to make Bush look smart."

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When it was pointed out to Quayle that it was the 11th, he responded "I knew that.  I'm just trying to make Bush look smart."

[rolleyes]
View Quote

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
But we did had him for VP

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Bullshit Don't fucking buy that.. Its just the Democrats pushing an agenda try to find a reason for themselves to exist.... They are gonna try to champion Gun control....

THEY ARE ON THE ROPES AND THEY ARE TRYING ANYTHING. ITS A FAUSTIAN DEAL. People do not change. And a person can't change what they believe to be right.

And so the republican response should be for them to initiate and AW ban overturn and then get the democrats to do that, then just vote the democrats out anyways for try to lie and get away with it.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Benjamin0001

I don't buy either side. There is only a difference in degree not kind.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#7]
From the philosophical perspective, you are absolutely right, I guess they have probably pretty much been wrong since the Federalist Party dissapeared.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top