Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 9:47:35 PM EDT
Hey, Cav Vet. Good to see you at Puyallup this weekend. It was a good show, lots of folks in, and lots of different stuff! Glad you stopped by. You going to Lakewood next weekend? We'll be there. Hope you and all the others here can make it. Take it easy!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
He was over in the chat room about 2300. He said he was working this weekend when I talked to him at the Puy, he couldn't make my housewarming on Sat.

If you wandered by the Valkyrie Arms table at Puy (Cav loitered there awhile) then you saw me too.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
NOT working...busy.....;)

I am tryin to make it Sunday PM.........

Where is the Lakewood show held....??
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Lakewood.  [:P]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The Lakewood show is in Tacoma, in the Lakewood mall. I was at one show about 6 months ago. It's a couple miles west of I-5, at the McChord exit. Instead of heading east to the airbase, head west. There are signs saying where the show is. I think it was an old Homebase store, or something like that. Hope to see you WA AR types there. Take it easy.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it was an old Homebase store, or something like that.
View Quote

Ernst, center mass of the Lakewood Mall.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:54:04 AM EDT
[#6]
TWEAKER........GOTO BED.....

THANKS AGAIN........

OUT HERE.....
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top