Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2001 7:24:37 AM EDT
Did you see it? Don't miss the rerun tonite if not.
When Cartman posted on the Man/Boy love assoc. website and all the replies popped up instantly it reminded me of this site when a female makes a post. LOL. Then Kenny accidently gives his dad an overdose of day after abortion pills, and i'm sitting on the couch with tears rolling down the cheeks.
Funny my wife doesn't "get it", I'm dying, she just sits there..
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
How bout the last ditch effort of the MBLA's  leader to justify themselves, before being hauled off? Now that was funny!
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]
That was some of the funniest, most off the wall stuff I've seen them do. [:D] Milldude

[b]TIMMAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Missed it Wed night but am preparing for the slaughter tonight.  I a have seen it and it's very funny, sick, but funny.

Oh yea, I saw the movie again for like 10th time last week and it almost put me in the hospital.  "You're a stupid a$$ uncle f*cker . .."  My girlfriend is worried.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I'm a girl, and I thought it was hysterical!
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
This is quite possibly the funniest show on tv.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is quite possibly the funniest show on tv.
View Quote

funny good i start watching where do i find it
see i am your back
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#7]
STYERPRODIGY- Stop, your killin me!

South Park would be the current best show on television if they would make more than ten episodes a year.  Simpsons is still the all time great.

BTW, I loved the ATF episode.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:23:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
funny good i start watching where do i find it
see i am your back
View Quote

He's farting fire!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 5:42:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Its so politically incorrect you have to love it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Oohh, you Amelicans have such big penis. Us Japenese have such small penis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top