Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/6/2002 1:13:48 PM EST
Good meeting you at the gunshow today. I gotta say you were certainly the friendliest and most helpful of any of the vendors there. I wasn't in the market to buy much, but you guys really impressed me with your attitude and customer service - well, except for sinistralrifleman, he was too busy scarfing his burger like a bear on a baloney sandwich... j/k [;)] When I'm in the market for another AR-15type or sites or anything, I'll be sure to come to you guys. And I'll refer you to anyone else I know in the market looking to buy too. BTW, I'm the one who made a crack about not having ASU's colors - and I bought a sling, you even knocked off $10 for me, thanks again!. (like I said, I didn't have money for large-ticket items.) I must say though that reputation and customer service mean a lot to me - and you made my day there. Thanks again. [8D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:34:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:20:24 PM EST
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:37:30 PM EST
"Ditto" BTT!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:06:16 PM EST
To The Cav-Arms Guy's [beer] & [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:09:15 PM EST
Yup !!! them there Cav-Arms boys is sahwheeeet !!! and by sweet, I mean totaly cool... One time, at band camp.... [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:15:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By SPECTRE: Yup !!! them there Cav-Arms boys is sahwheeeet !!! and by sweet, I mean totaly cool... One time, at band camp.... [:D]
View Quote
I was at Band Camp...Oh never mind...[BD]
Top Top