Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 6:11:20 AM EDT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thats is all, I now return you to your normally scheduled program.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#1]
haha, you're cute!  thank you
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#4]
 Happy Birthday

Can you tell us something about yourself?  I must have missed your intro.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, geez.  Umm... lets see.  I'm 23, originally from Philadelphia (don't want to go back ), and married to B-O-A-T-S.  

I just graduated from Florida Institute of Technology with a B.S. in Molecular Biology.  Right now I'm working for a private, non-profit company at Kennedy Space Center in a research lab.  Most of the people I work with are Dems but I have one Rep who keeps me sane, lol.  

I plan on getting my Ph.D. in one of four majors: infectious diseases, virology, bacteriology, or cancer biology.  I'm one of those weird people that thinks working in a Level 4 lab (space suit types) would be fun and entertaining, hence sciencedork.

I don't know much about guns but I figure I'll learn over time.  Between Derek and my dad, I'll pick up quick enough.  

I think that's about it.  People tell me I'm not like most other 23 y.o., but I don't mind being different.  If there's anything else you want to know, let me know!  Oh, and I space out a lot and forget to check posts I've already replied to so if you ever happen to ask me something, it might be better to IM me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the intro ScienceDork, you sound facinating and if you're married to BOATs then that makes you AOKAY with me!  Welcome to the Women's forum and have a very Happy Birthday!

Patty
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#7]
 Happy Birthday!  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#9]

you ARE a dork

j/k  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I like your name, Science Dork...I'm a nerd myself (systems manager, video game geek)  

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Welcome, and Happy Birthday.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Thank you, guys!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Oh, geez.  Umm... lets see.  I'm 23, originally from Philadelphia (don't want to go back hnology
I plan on getting my Ph.D. in one of four majors: infectious diseases, virology, bacteriology, or cancer biology.  I'm one of those weird people that thinks working in a Level 4 lab (space suit types) would be fun and entertaining, hence sciencedork.

I don't know much about guns but I figure I'll learn over time.  Between Derek and my dad, I'll pick up quick enough.  

I think that's about it.  People tell me I'm not like most other 23 y.o., but I don't mind being different.  If there's anything else you want to know, let me know!  Oh, and I space out a lot and forget to check posts I've already replied to so if you ever happen to ask me something, it might be better to IM me. hr

FIT?  Didn't happen to have a chemistry instructor named Joel Olson did you?  BTW you're not the only science dork in ARFcom.  I've got a B.S. physics, math minor and just picked up an associates in biotechnology.  Infectious diseases sound very cool to me too.  I'm currently working in drug developement/testing.  Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top