Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/3/2003 7:48:58 PM EDT
I graduated from Navy boot camp today and just thoought that some of you guys who remember me might like to know what has been going on with me. I leave for Charleston next Thursday and should have regular access to a computer so I'll be around (at least more than I was during boot camp, which was never). Go Navy! Smooth Sailing!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:53:27 PM EDT
Congratulations! Now, you've gotta share some of your adventures with the crew... ...one time, at boot camp...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:55:46 PM EDT
Good deal and good luck.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:04:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/3/2003 8:08:01 PM EDT by Valkyrie]
Hey good to hear from you Sailor. So were you in a 900 company or a regular rifle rick? How was your time spent? I understand you have females up there now, hehe! Hey man fill us in on the "New Navy" bootcamp. I went through in Feb, 1991 and I understand it is a lot different now, no cursing, hazing, etc. They call company commanders RDC's now? Still sing Anchors Aweigh through the tunnel? What about weapons? We shot a very, very limited course and we had old M1 Garands in the compartments to drill with. Trying to talk my brother into enlisting he's got about 40 lbs to drop before that happens. Valkyrie USN(R) Willow Grove JRB NAS RTC Great Lakes 24th Div. CO. 921
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:05:02 PM EDT
I love bootcamp stories. They're always the most entertaining. You got any good ones? My buddy had one of the best ones Ive ever heard about someone who was caught masturbating in their bunk. They made him wear socks over his hands the next day in formation and he had to hold his hands above his head and repeat out loud- "I beat off" over and over during thier march to and from the mess hall.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:41:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By moneyshot: My buddy had one of the best ones Ive ever heard about someone who was caught masturbating in their bunk. They made him wear socks over his hands the next day in formation and he had to hold his hands above his head and repeat out loud- "I beat off" over and over during thier march to and from the mess hall.
View Quote
[lolabove]
Top Top