BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 11:15:17 AM EDT
Prepare yourself!

www.bushflash.com/ihr.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, someone put alot of work into that all things considered.
But, all the Flash in the world aint gonna save'm come election day (I hope....)

On a side note, I wonder how long before a constant barrage of downloads could hit that sites bandwidth peak.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm such a mean ass....
FireFox, right click tab, Auto Reload, 5 seconds...

Every 5 seconds I suck 1200k from them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#3]
That is absolutely the GAYEST song I have ever heard. Fags.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Never would have thought the preachers of love and diversity and political correctness would so grossly stereotype a group of people  

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Never would have thought the preachers of love and diversity and political correctness would so grossly stereotype a group of people  

Lets hope the Preachers of Love have alot of bandwidth...... I'm yankin 12 meg a minute.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Almost unbelievable but it really doesnt surprise me. They lost when they put nazis in it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lets hope the Preachers of Love have alot of bandwidth...... I'm yankin 12 meg a minute.

I can't get the auto reload thingie!  Sh!t
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't get the auto reload thingie!  Sh!t

I'm using tabbed browsing extensions. Loads all windows into 1 main window and tabs then. Then I can just right click on a tab and set properties for that tab only. You can get it here

http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_tabextensions.html.en
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Lots of other fun things on there. They use some of the same argument we use, backwards. Take this, libertarians:

Now- I could go on and on, folks. You CANNOT TELL ME that there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUSH AND KERRY, when it comes to issues that MATTER. I haven't even TOUCHED on bush's mishandling of stem-cell research, national security, the economy, his insane tax cut that has bankrupted the states, and the other virtiginous horrors that have issued forth from this white house.

Now- still- some out there will sweep these differences aside, and say that Kerry STILL isn't lilly-white for them.

Well- to them, I say this: If you're gonna wait around for Jesus Christ, the Dalai Lama, or Nelson Mandella to get the Democratic Nomination, you're gonna have a LONG wait. Progressives have a VESTED INTEREST in backing Kerry.

See, even the moonbat liberals understand that the parties are different, and you have to support the guy that's closest to your agenda.

Psst... they have a forum too, though you have to register to view it. bushflashforum.com/forum/

edited to fix link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top