Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 6/22/2017 2:08:04 AM EDT
McCain’s drama involved the same foreign lobbyist Paul Manafort; one of the same Russian oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska; the same Russian diplomat, Sergey Kislyak, and the same wily Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, that now dominate the current Trump controversy......

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/the-russia-influence-controversy-that-john-mccain-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about

Strange the MSM hasn't mentioned this
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:15:05 AM EDT
FJM he is a sale out. And nothing but fake news from the articles. Still waiting for the proof that Trump was in bed with Russia and they have been trying for close to a year and haven't found shit. Now there are very clear ties to FHRC to Russia with her deal to give them radioactive shit that can be used to make nukes. Plus all the treason she committed while she was Secretary of State.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:18:29 AM EDT
I've been expecting John McCain to pull an Arlen Specter any day now.  It seriously would not surprise me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:30:01 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
I've been expecting John McCain to pull an Arlen Specter any day now.  It seriously would not surprise me.
View Quote
Arlen Specter died.      
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:35:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NickGunar:
Arlen Specter died.      
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Arlen Specter died.      
That would be fine.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:18:46 AM EDT
Arlen Specter died.      
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Arlen Specter died.      
I am hoping that was his point.
Top Top