Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2010 7:59:03 PM EST
The welfare leech family across the street from me has this yappy little fucking dog that these motherfuckers got when it was a cute little puppy.  The thing has not shut it's fucking trap since it turned nice here.

They've had it for a year or so now and I've witnessed no effort on their part to train this satan spawn.  It's not abused by any means, it sleeps inside and always has food and water.  It's tied to a tree and has a good 500sqft of space it can roam in the front yard, but they never spend time with it and it's turned into a fucking devils reject.

So 10:30 tonight I'm trying to read and the fucking thing is getting inside my head with it's high-pitched barking.  

I put my clothes on, grab the Spyderco (because guns are bad - in Canada) and march my ass over there.  Bang on the door and the "man" of the family jumps up and immediately starts yelling in-front of his kids "get that fucking dog in here".

He gets to the door and says "yeah, sorry about that, we've been trying to give this fucker away and nobody wants him".

Me:

On the way over there I flinched when I walked past the dog and it fucking snarled at me (all 15 pounds of it), so good luck with your master plan, fuck face.

At the very least I know that if he's trying to get rid of this fucking mutt I know it'll go to a better place than it is now.  Even if it went to the shelter, it's "no-kill", so it will eventually find a decent home somewhere.  I'd take it myself if my work schedule wasn't so fucked.

Welfare fucks piss me the fuck off.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:00:59 PM EST
sounds like you need a hug

4/10 on rant
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:03:37 PM EST
Quoted:
The welfare leech family across the street from me has this yappy little fucking dog that these motherfuckers got when it was a cute little puppy.  The thing has not shut it's fucking trap since it turned nice here.

They've had it for a year or so now and I've witnessed no effort on their part to train this satan spawn.  It's not abused by any means, it sleeps inside and always has food and water.  It's tied to a tree and has a good 500sqft of space it can roam in the front yard, but they never spend time with it and it's turned into a fucking devils reject.

So 10:30 tonight I'm trying to read and the fucking thing is getting inside my head with it's high-pitched barking.  

I put my clothes on, grab the Spyderco (because guns are bad - in Canada) and march my ass over there.  Bang on the door and the "man" of the family jumps up and immediately starts yelling in-front of his kids "get that fucking dog in here".

He gets to the door and says "yeah, sorry about that, we've been trying to give this fucker away and nobody wants him".

Me:

On the way over there I flinched when I walked past the dog and it fucking snarled at me (all 15 pounds of it), so good luck with your master plan, fuck face.

At the very least I know that if he's trying to get rid of this fucking mutt I know it'll go to a better place than it is now.  Even if it went to the shelter, it's "no-kill", so it will eventually find a decent home somewhere.  I'd take it myself if my work schedule wasn't so fucked.

nvm
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:04:02 PM EST
Why dont you offer to take it, and place it in a nice no kill shelter.

Or just gut the fucker and bury it in your backyard....
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:05:48 PM EST

Quoted:

4/10 on rant

From your wife, maybe.

*Rimshot - 10/10*

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:06:01 PM EST
Quoted:
Why dont you offer to take it, and place it in a nice no kill shelter.

Or just gut the fucker and bury it in your backyard....

Are suppressors legal in Canada?
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:06:30 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:07:13 PM EST
How does their dog make them welfare leeches?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:08:10 PM EST
Dog tastes like roast beef. You like roast beef?
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:08:15 PM EST
Quoted:
I hear they taste just like the chicken on a stick served at most Chinese restaurants.

That's not chicken on a stick; it's dog. Everybody knows that

oh..wait
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:08:53 PM EST

Quoted:

I hear they taste just like the chicken on a stick served at most Chinese restaurants.

I love dogs, but I hate this one.  I fucking hate it.

I would have no remorse if it met a bullet at some point in time.  I feel like Elaine on "Seinfeld", if you caught that episode.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:09:31 PM EST
Quoted:

A dog is a fine meal.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:11:10 PM EST

Quoted:

It's not the dog, specifically.  It's their 4 kids, their dumpy rental house, the food bank van that drops off boxes of freebies every Friday........and their fucking dog and 3-4-5 cats that roam that fucking neighborhood.  

Seriously, what else would qualify?

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:57:56 PM EST
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not the dog, specifically.  It's their 4 kids, their dumpy rental house, the food bank van that drops off boxes of freebies every Friday........and their fucking dog and 3-4-5 cats that roam that fucking neighborhood.  

Unpostable. Canada is full of nothing but progressive, forward thinking, highly educated, superior, euro-esque, enlightened folk. Only people in Alabama have such quaint, pathetic lives!
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 6:50:58 AM EST
Quoted:

4/10 on rant

Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 6:56:35 AM EST
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your story was about a yappy rat dog, and nothing else. Welfare has nothing to do with that. And for that matter, neither does the number of kids they have, the source of their food, or their outdoor cats.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 6:59:28 AM EST
You are in Canada .... what do we care about your welfare leeches?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 8:33:28 AM EST
Quoted:
Quoted:

A dog is a fine meal.

http://miamibeachhigh.schoolwires.com/62771032117376210/lib/62771032117376210/mel.jpg

well played sir
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 8:42:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 8:45:43 AM EST
Quoted:

I find humor in that statement comming from a canadian
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 8:59:57 AM EST
Should have shoved the homeowner while yelling "Movit, Faggot."
Top Top