Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 8:20:47 AM EDT
Here all of you fire pissers.  If you want to react react against the right people.  This is a sick fuck here in the US applauding this act.

05-09-2000  
Total Posts: 2625  
Current Email: [email protected]  
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/guerilla_revolutionx  
Interests: freedom  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
If you do not know what I am talking about or have not read this it was posted by someone else here.

[url]ultimate.infopop.com/~rageagainst/ubb/Forum18/HTML/032302.html[/url]

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#2]
what an idiot
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
God, that makes me sick, i couldn't even finish reading the first page.  whatever american's transgressions are, the people who died did not deserved to die.  period.

and i wonder what those people would think of their life if american was the way they wanted it.  i guarantee that they wouldn't be able to sit behind their keyboards spouting such hatred and nonsense.  they probably wouldn't even have one.  capitalism (and also freedom) provides the very means and ways for those who would like to see it removed from our country.  does anyone else find that that extremely ironic?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top