Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2012 8:59:58 PM EDT
There is a lot of info on it so Im just going to post the link to the article.

Interesting points.

The IRS cannot take anything from you if you refuse to pay the fine tax, they can sue you for 2x the amount.

Link:

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/taxes-going-pay-pay-obamacare-145413745.html

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Basically its not obama care its obama tax. Copy that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Basically its not obama care its obama tax. Copy that.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]
We need MASSIVE uncompliance then support with funds the select few that they sue.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Wonder how many burger flipping Obama loving mother fuckers will learn its cheaper to hit public welfare than to work and hit the  minimum income that will incur the tax.  I'm sure Rev. Al will put out the memo.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We need MASSIVE uncompliance then support with funds the select few that they sue.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I've been saying this about almost everything they've crammed down our throats as of late. Just don't comply. We give them the power when we comply.

I forget how it goes, but there's a quote from one of the founders that says something about how it is our duty as an American to disregard and not comply with any unjust laws.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wonder how many burger flipping Obama loving mother fuckers will learn its cheaper to hit public welfare than to work and hit the  minimum income that will incur the tax.  I'm sure Rev. Al will put out the memo.

Exactly.

Friend of mine lost his 80k/year job a little over a year ago. Unlike most of the leeches, he actually spent time/money looking for a job only to get turned away 500 times, jerked around with jobs that just vanished or never existed, lied to and everything else. When we did the simply math of what costs he would incur to work at a 12.50$ an hour job, he would have netted more every 2 weeks by simply sitting at home collecting unemployment. It would actually COST him to work. Dignity and morals only get you so far because they don't take either of those as payment when the electric bill is due.

This tax is more of the same shit. Either have a job and buy insurance that will only get more expensive and give less value over time, pay a penalty on your already overtaxed wages or sit at home and get everything for free.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm curious as to whether this site would allow us to openly discuss a plan for non-compliance.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:50:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm curious as to whether this site would allow us to openly discuss a plan for non-compliance.

Nope.

But I'm all for the Patrick Henry method.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Ugh. Never has there been anyone that makes me go from calm to angry just by the sight of them before that cocksucker.

Clinton simply annoyed me.
I rolled my eyes at Bush.
Hillary just makes me shake my head and hope she finally gets the message to go away.
All the congressional retards on both sides make me feel justified in saying that they ALL need to go (and most to prison)

Obama makes me physically angry.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Guess Ill see them in court once my high deductible plan is illegal.  

I wonder if there is a way to have a class action suit over this since all of us who pay cash for out medical bills and have high deductible insurance will be getting sued for not having insurance because these motherfuckers made our insurance illegal?

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I plan on opening a cash based business once my house is payed off and putting myself well below all the tax brackets.  Fuck em.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#13]
tag
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#14]
so basically nothing is going to change for me whatsoever

sweet

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#15]
so, because i make about $65k a year, i will be paying an extra $1k in taxes?

even though about half of my income goes to my ex wife, who doesn't work, will be exempt?

which box are we at yet?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmm... This is interesting.

Can business sink O-care?

By the way, the following folks will be exempt from the penalty-tax:...

Employees whose employers only offer plans that cost more than 8% of the employee's income

Couldn't business just look at an employees salary (call it $50,000) and say "Your health insurance will cost $4000.01", putting it over 8% of income, thus exempting both the employer and employee from the penalty, with the net result being zero income to the government?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top