Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2002 6:58:08 PM EDT
Anyone else on the board enjoy herbal tea?

Link Posted: 11/9/2002 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently not. I do like green tea with some honey and ginseng added. I much prefer herbal beer though. Hey, at least ya' got a reply! The green tea is good, better with a shot of Vodka!
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
No it tastes like grass.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah...do not like it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I have tried chamomille tea- didn't like it, tasted too perfumy, jasmine tea- didn't like it, same perfumy blah, rose hips tea- tasted like toilet paper soaked water, earl grey- blah!

So far I only like green tea.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone else on the board enjoy herbal tea?

View Quote

Herbal tea is good to drink if you are experiencing a diarrhetic feeling in your stomach. Trust me on this. It works.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 1:50:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I like to vary my hot drinks sometimes (coffee sometimes isn't the taste I'm looking for.), and since the herbal teas can have healthy qualities to them I will drink them every once in a while. Before bed at night is the main time I do this, so as not to have any caffeine mess my sleeping up. Don't seem to have problems or issues with my manhood since drinking the stuff either...
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 5:48:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Celestial Seasonings makes a tea called "Tension Tamer" that is very tasty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top