tag
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:01:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tag

Patty, you've got your own obstacles to overcome.  You should not over burden yourself with mine.

I swear, the size of peoples hearts around here...

Thank you for the thought, Patty.  You are a genuinely wonderful person.

And my thanks to the rest of you as well.  Your monumental support has lifted my spirits higher than they've been in years.  I've never witnessed such overwhelming aid & comfort for one person.  It is humbling.

I would hardly think of you as a burden 82nd!  Besides, there are only a few things that I can do and its nice to be able to do those things possitively.  

God Bless you and take care.  I haven't said much since I started my treatment but when they first started I was terrified.  I've seen women 10 times stronger of me at death door - I don't think my knees ever knocked so hard!  Well I think the power of prayer of those [mostly from here] has made my treatments much more bareable.  I'm pretty sick for a few days but am much stronger than I had ever anticipated and have more good days than bad.  I'm very very grateful for this.  Its truly amazing.  I hope you'll be able to feel that too.  

Patty
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:43:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#9]
What kinda food do you generally eat 82nd?  I work for a food distributor and can get bulk items (#10 cans of veggies and such) from work, and donate them if someone wants to help with shipping!  Course 50# bags of flour will piss off UPS guy as much as an ammo delivery!  Anyhoo, I have access to all kinds of stuff and would be willing to put it on my work account, but can't afford to ship it all.  LMK!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:00:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What kinda food do you generally eat 82nd?  I work for a food distributor and can get bulk items (#10 cans of veggies and such) from work, and donate them if someone wants to help with shipping!  Course 50# bags of flour will piss off UPS guy as much as an ammo delivery!  Anyhoo, I have access to all kinds of stuff and would be willing to put it on my work account, but can't afford to ship it all.  LMK!

As an ex-UPS guy I can tell you that 50lbs wouldn't even phase a UPS guy, we were required to lift 70lbs from the floor to at leat shoulder height and a very fast pace. So don't let them tell you otherwise
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top