Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2008 1:36:43 PM EDT
My son was playing my PSP and told me "it stopped working dad". From what ive read online its "bricked" and he must have turned it off and removed the battery during an update. I really dont want to order the Pandoras battery and memory stick and was wondering if anyone that has one wants to make a few bucks and "unbrick" mine for me.
Or if you know another way of fixing it let me know, it will not turn on and the power light turns green for a few seconds then turns off.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I found some for sale on line but was hoping that someone already had the stuff and wanted to make a few bucks to use it to restore mine. I really dont care for giving my credit card info on line and then having to wait weeks for the parts to come in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top