Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2010 3:56:53 PM EDT
Got her diamond necklace and want to get her a "creative" candle. She loves candles, can anyone think of a unique candle?
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#1]
You may not like the replies...............So I'll ask for the pic in the first post.

tag

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#2]
1. Cut a hole in the box
2. .....
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Hot wax, pull out your johnson and create a unique candle
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
get one of those make your own dildo kits...and a bunch of her favorite scented candles to use to fill the mold you will make with the dildo kit
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Should have gone with the pearl necklace.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Should have gone with the pearl necklace.

Definately a pearl necklace
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hot wax, pull out your johnson and create a unique candle

Be sure to jam the wick in your pee-hole BEFORE you coat it in wax!

Getting the wick in after the fact is more of a challenge.

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#9]
LMAO @ replies! I knew you guys would come threw for me lol

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Make a candle yourself.  It's not difficult.  Go to store, buy pure parafin, wick, and pure oil of a scent she likes (lilac or tuberroses for example).  You can also buy a mould if you don't want to fabricate one yourself (When I was poor, I used to make candles and sell them at work for a few much needed bucks at Christmas and I used a bunch of jello moulds that I got at a garage sale but I've also used toys, again from garage sales, and putty to create moulds - women loved the freaking things, and I made a tidy little sum).  Place wick, melt wax, pour into mould.  If you want to add color or flower petals into the pour for artistry, it looks nice that way too.  If you get it wrong, melt, strain out any impurities, and try again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top