Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 8:11:34 PM EDT
I have looked every where, someone here has to know where I can get barrel for my savage 93R17 (17hmr) It was screwed up since I bought the gun, the rifling was pretty much non existent, but, I never shot it that much and the warrant has expired. (Savage only gives you a year) But anyone know a source as to where i can get a barrel for this gun. Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate to say it but maybe Savage has one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out www.midwayusa.com
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have looked every where, someone here has to know where I can get barrel for my savage 93R17 (17hmr) It was screwed up since I bought the gun, the rifling was pretty much non existent, but, I never shot it that much and the warrant has expired. (Savage only gives you a year) But anyone know a source as to where i can get a barrel for this gun. Thanks for your help.

The gun had a bad barrel from the get go, and you never contacted Savage, or sent them the gun while under warranty?

I'm betting you won't follow this advice, but it's worth a try. Call Savage and tell them what's going on. I have a rifle that is out of warranty that developed a problem with the trigger, and they still fixed it for free.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The gun had a bad barrel from the get go, and you never contacted Savage, or sent them the gun while under warranty?

I'm betting you won't follow this advice, but it's worth a try. Call Savage and tell them what's going on. I have a rifle that is out of warranty that developed a problem with the trigger, and they still fixed it for free.

+1

Talking to Savage may surprise you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#5]
www.savageshooters.com/

Don't know why it isn't working
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top