Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/5/2005 8:11:34 PM EDT
I have looked every where, someone here has to know where I can get barrel for my savage 93R17 (17hmr) It was screwed up since I bought the gun, the rifling was pretty much non existent, but, I never shot it that much and the warrant has expired. (Savage only gives you a year) But anyone know a source as to where i can get a barrel for this gun. Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:14:10 PM EDT
Hate to say it but maybe Savage has one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:15:56 PM EDT
Check out www.midwayusa.com
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:32:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tactmaster:
I have looked every where, someone here has to know where I can get barrel for my savage 93R17 (17hmr) It was screwed up since I bought the gun, the rifling was pretty much non existent, but, I never shot it that much and the warrant has expired. (Savage only gives you a year) But anyone know a source as to where i can get a barrel for this gun. Thanks for your help.

The gun had a bad barrel from the get go, and you never contacted Savage, or sent them the gun while under warranty?

I'm betting you won't follow this advice, but it's worth a try. Call Savage and tell them what's going on. I have a rifle that is out of warranty that developed a problem with the trigger, and they still fixed it for free.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:35:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Originally Posted By tactmaster:

The gun had a bad barrel from the get go, and you never contacted Savage, or sent them the gun while under warranty?

I'm betting you won't follow this advice, but it's worth a try. Call Savage and tell them what's going on. I have a rifle that is out of warranty that developed a problem with the trigger, and they still fixed it for free.

+1

Talking to Savage may surprise you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:15:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 10:17:05 AM EDT by edpmedic]
www.savageshooters.com/

Don't know why it isn't working
Top Top