Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 2:54:29 PM EDT
Below is a mssg posted at the FAL files mssg board.  If anybody can help out, pitch in and drop this guy an email.  Or pass it along to anybody you may know who can help this guy out.

AShooter

Looking for a timing and headspace gauge for a 1919 and a M2HB. Currently working in a less than fashionable suburb of Baghdad and would REALLY like to get my babies in operation. Please e-mail [email protected] with headspace int he title with prices, and I will PayPal money and send shipping addy.

Thanks for the support guys- without the Files I'd go mad.

Wait a minute I am stark raving, bark at the moon mad.

Thanks for the support guys- without the Files I'd go sane

Dollars or Dinars- if it spends it's good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a catalog in the mail with M2 timing/headspace gauges and other M2 parts.  I think it's in "shooters supply" or something like that. I can understand the need for those but why an M1919? Are they the same?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]

I don't get it.  The only pics  I've seen of people using a 1919 in Iraq are the shit heads.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Second section down, is this what you're looking for?

www.marstar.ca/m2brown50a.htm
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
None of us had any trouble find one. What's up with this guy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top