Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2002 8:12:16 AM EDT
I'm working on a case (civil) and just need the first and last name of the sender of an e-mail message-- nothing more.  I have to identify who sent an anonymous e-mail. Corporate depositions are set for this Wed. so please advise ASAP.  The e-mail identifier is----     [email protected]

Thanks in advance if you can help,
Lawdog
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact AT&T's administrative contact.

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Global Network Management Center  (GNMC) [email protected]
AT&T DNS Service
3324 Hollenberg
Bridgeton, MO 63044
USA
314-264-9672
Fax- 314-264-9647
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#2]
as arm suggested call AT&T, may need a court order to get it out of them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
c) Investigation of Unlawful Conduct. AT&T cooperates fully with federal and state enforcement officials investigating unlawful behavior on AT&T WorldNet Service's system, and members are required to do the same. You acknowledge and agree that AT&T WorldNet Service may preserve Content and may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of AT&T, its users and the public.

Try sending an e-mail to [email protected], or contact
AT&T WorldNet Services
  55 Corporate Drive
  Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Coordinator:
     Craig, John
[email protected]
     314-770-3395
  US
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
need a name guys, sorry... bump
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, forward the full e-mail (with headers!) to AT&T, without any further information none of us _here_ can help you. This might not even be a legit AT&T address, so you'll definetly need a court order (against AT&T) and at least the IP address from the headers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
need a name guys, sorry... bump
View Quote

Are you paying for research time?  I'll work on it at $150/hour, results not guaranteed.  Let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top